Kip Krenz 20-Nov-18
kscowboy 20-Nov-18
Charlie Rehor 20-Nov-18
APauls 20-Nov-18
midwest 20-Nov-18
Dooner 20-Nov-18
Bowfreak 21-Nov-18
20-Nov-18
I recently ordered a dozen arrows from Elders.com and the order was shipped but returned because they did not but the correct or incomplete address on the shipping label so they charged me $47.00 return and restocking fee when it was their fault. Pretty sneaky rip off process. Just beware.

20-Nov-18
Did you contact them?

20-Nov-18
No phone # you can call but texted then just said that was because they had to pay shipping charges and restocking fee. No very friendly

20-Nov-18
Fight the charges through your credit card company or PayPal.

20-Nov-18
Kip: Get on the phone and get it fixed. I would never except that outcome. Good luck

20-Nov-18
Ya if you paid by CC you'll win that battle every time through CC company.

20-Nov-18

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo

20-Nov-18
Sometimes a company is only as good as their dumbest employee. Eders are one of the good guys, -becoming a rare breed. Not good that you didn't actually talk with someone about this before soiling there reputation on social media. I guess you've never tried to run your own company. Give them a chance and call; speak to someone high on the food chain if necessary. If it's really their fault, I bet they give you a full refund.

21-Nov-18
I have talked to Dave Eder before about an item I had issue with. He is a good dude and I have had many flawless transactions with them. I am sure they will correct the issue if you talk to them.

• Sitka Gear