IdyllwildArcher 21-Nov-18
buzz mc 22-Nov-18
SaltyB 22-Nov-18
Southern draw 22-Nov-18
eaglediegel 23-Nov-18
Jaquomo 23-Nov-18
21-Nov-18

eaglediegel's Link
My latest blog is up! As a newer female bowhunter, I love sharing my hunting experiences with others, especially other women. Enjoy the read on finding your hunting tribe..and keeping it!

21-Nov-18

eaglediegel's embedded Photo
eaglediegel's embedded Photo

21-Nov-18
Great job! Very nice article as well!

21-Nov-18
Thank you Marty!!

21-Nov-18
Great article, Erin! Love seeing women getting involved in this great sport and lifestyle of ours. Looks like you jumped in with both feet for sure! Welcome to our “tribe” and looking forward to seeing you more here on the Bowsite!

21-Nov-18
Well done Erin! Congratulations!

21-Nov-18
I got a volleyball named "Wilson", but put an arrow in him when he got smart. Sure miss our evening chats.

21-Nov-18
Erin: Consider getting a group together and come to the P&Y Convention next April in Omaha. We have a Bowsite gathering at every Convention and it is a great event to see and spend time with some really passionate bow hunters and see some amazing North American animals.

PM me if you need info on how to register. Great to see your post/success and glad me met in Saskatchewan.

21-Nov-18
very cool for the women of our archery world to share and get involved. congrats and thanks,

21-Nov-18
Great article and good luck to you in your upcoming adventures!

21-Nov-18
Very nice thanks for posting ! Hunt

21-Nov-18
Cool! You need to look up Jordan Budd, and add her to your tribe... heckuva hunter and an awesome videographer/editor as well!

Have fun and enjoy the ride

21-Nov-18
Wow, this is really cool. I'm going to show my daughter, she'll love this.

22-Nov-18
Great article.

22-Nov-18
Awesome read and well said. I sent a link to my daughter the second I finished reading it

22-Nov-18
Congrats

23-Nov-18
Thanks everyone!! I LOVE that you are passing along to your daughters guys- music to my ears!! I appreciate the support!!

23-Nov-18
Thanks,and good for you! I passed it on to my girlfriend who occasionally rifle hunts but is thinking about getting serious with her bow.

• Sitka Gear