Keef 22-Nov-18
happygolucky 22-Nov-18
wildan 22-Nov-18
wvbowbender 28-Nov-18
Mad Trapper 28-Nov-18
12yards 28-Nov-18
Trial153 28-Nov-18
21-Nov-18
Just wondered if anyone has seen any super deals on Browning cameras. I'm switching over to them and wanted to buy a few more.

21-Nov-18
No but just picked you Cuddeback Cuddelink IR wireless model. On ebay set of 4 for 599.99 or as I went with 2 sets of for for 569.99 each and free shipping. That;s like 142.50 each.

21-Nov-18

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
FWIW..........I'm a long time Moultrie vid guy by trade as they have the s-50i which takes IMO the best vids of any cam out there. That said....on another site some of us got hooked up with these Chinese IR HD cams real cheap on Ebay. Mine has been out for a month or so and taking great vids. It was a slight money risk ($49 per) buying something unproven but so far so good. We'll see how long they last in the cold. There is a guy who did a Youtube review on these cams. Below are a few vids from this Chi-Cam. The seller is in the US.

21-Nov-18
Trailcampro.com sent me an email on a 2-pack deal for a Browning pro HD model. By creating an account you get 1000pts which equals $10 off. $270 total with free shipping. Includes a 2yr warranty, 90 day free return and a 16gig sd card each.

They review and rate all different kinds of trail cams so you have many to choose from.

21-Nov-18

Boone's embedded Photo
Boone's embedded Photo
All you have to do is check there website took me 30 seconds to find these deals for you.

22-Nov-18
Cabela's has one of the Browning Strike Force cameras on sale for $99 from time-to-time. I have a few of them and have been very satisfied. Best nighttime pics of any cameras I've owned (Moultrie, Stealth Cam, Primos).

22-Nov-18
Thanks for the feedback fellas.

22-Nov-18
While I don't have sales to point out, Browning has become my camera of choice and I too continue to add more of them. I have not had to deal with their customer service yet so I can't speak to that. I'm hoping they are adequate as that will be needed eventually.

22-Nov-18
Another satisfied customer of Browning trail cameras;good choice.I have two and plan on purchasing more.I also like Bushnell;go for the higher MP of either brand.

28-Nov-18
I've been having trouble with my Brownings not taking night pics when the battery power gets to 60%. Anyone else having this problem. This is the first year I've had this problem with them. Bob

28-Nov-18
What Browning models are you guys having luck with?

28-Nov-18
I had one of the cheaper Brownings and it didn't last. I think I got three deployments from July through October out of it and it went kaput. I swore I wouldn't buy another Browning. I have an old Moultrie M80 that is still going strong after about 7 years now.

28-Nov-18
Bought a dozen command ops, not impressed at all. Terrible night pictures..

• Sitka Gear