BowTide 22-Nov-18
Scooter 22-Nov-18
BowTide 22-Nov-18
BowTide 22-Nov-18
Buffalo1 22-Nov-18
joehunter 22-Nov-18
BowTide 23-Nov-18
22-Nov-18
Hey guys. I have a question regarding HHA sight tapes. I have 2 identical halon 6’s. Same draw length/weight and same arrow weight. Literally everything except the stabilizer is different and even that is the same length and weight just a different material. Both sights are HHA optimizer ultra lite. When sighting them in I did 20-40yd. I rarely ever go past about 40yd on a whitetail hunt so it’s good enough for me. Both are dialed in but one took the number 36 tape and the other tape 40. It makes no sense but they are dialed in with the tapes on. Any suggestions on why this might be? Thanks in advance.

22-Nov-18
Could one have more stretch in the cable/ string than the other ?..Just for curiosity, I would shoot both thru a chronograph, you may find the reason why right there...

22-Nov-18
Hey guys. I have a question regarding HHA sight tapes. I have 2 identical halon 6’s. Same draw length/weight and same arrow weight. Literally everything except the stabilizer is different and even that is the same length and weight just a different material. Both sights are HHA optimizer ultra lite. When sighting them in I did 20-40yd. I rarely ever go past about 40yd on a whitetail hunt so it’s good enough for me. Both are dialed in but one took the number 36 tape and the other tape 40. It makes no sense but they are dialed in with the tapes on. Any suggestions on why this might be? Thanks in advance.

22-Nov-18
One is slightly more used than the other so it could be a stretch issue. One also just had one of the harnesses replaced so that might have something to do with it. Thanks for the reply.

22-Nov-18
Bows are like people- they each have their own DNA & personality.

22-Nov-18
Peep height is slightly different - higher or lower. Distance the pin is from your your eye (Could be how the sight is mounted on the bow or the draw length is slightly different) One bow is slightly higher draw weight. One bow is slightly faster than the other. Any of these things or a combination of these can change things.

23-Nov-18
Thanks for the insight guys. Much appreciated!

• Sitka Gear