YZF-88 03-Dec-18
12yards 03-Dec-18
Diamond Dave 03-Dec-18
ChrisH. 03-Dec-18
Dooner 03-Dec-18
Ermine 04-Dec-18
DarrinG 04-Dec-18
26-Nov-18
I’m looking for a new rest and think I’ve settled on limb driven. The two I’m considering are the Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro or the Limb Driver Pro gen 7 by Vapor Trail. I like the Smackdown Pro because of the micro click adjustability with no allen wrenches. The limb driver seems big and boxy but it looks super simple and idiot proof to use. Has anyone used either or both of these? What are the pros and cons of each? Is there a different limb driven rest that you would recommend? Thanks in advance.

26-Nov-18
Vaportrail gen 7!!

26-Nov-18
Hamskea is very quiet at the shot.

26-Nov-18
Hamskea

26-Nov-18
Hamskea

26-Nov-18
The new rip cord lok is going to be a winner

26-Nov-18
I have used the original Pro V for years. I like the quick load vs some of the others. Limbdriven definitely way to go.

26-Nov-18
I'm with Eyad. Fan of the Pro V for years. Not sure what they provide with the package these days for attaching cord to the limb, but make certain it is the clamp on type, not the self stick strip and tied on cord....

26-Nov-18
Trophy Taker Smackdown pro.

26-Nov-18
Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro

26-Nov-18
Have both. The trophytaker is a little more stout- and I like the way the pro v picks up. both are great. No problems with either. I also like that the trophy taker can use the bottom limb so the pick up cable can be protected with a quiver. Personal choice. Greg

26-Nov-18
I’ve shot the hamskea and tt smackdown, both in the micro. Either one would work great. I don’t have experience with the others. (Make sure you get micro)

26-Nov-18
I like the TT.

26-Nov-18
I run the TT smackdown pro on my bow and the Hamskea on my daughter's bow. I prefer the TT when comparing between the two. That said, they are the 2 best out there IMO.

26-Nov-18
Really been liking the Hamskea the last few years. I have them on 3 different bows.

26-Nov-18
I have shot both, will say I have no complaint about TT but will say that the Limbdriver has now been on last five bows. Love the simplicity , and they have been bullet proof for me!

26-Nov-18
Limbdriver Pro V

26-Nov-18
Hamskea

26-Nov-18
Hamskea versa rest. I had a limbdriver fail And cost me a big mule deer

I’ve been using the same hamskea rest for years! Bombproof

27-Nov-18
Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro

27-Nov-18
Hamskea. Best IMO. I go to bottom limb as mentioned above. But I have replaced the cable with a coated steel cable sold with a rest made by NAP, i just bought the cable separately direct from their website. It makes it even more bulletproof.

—jim

03-Dec-18
I have had trouble with the Hamskea being a little loud for me. Plus there's almost too many adjustments.

03-Dec-18
I have the Hamskea as well. My only complaint is how much it sticks out from the riser. It stops my quiver from adjusting closer to the riser.

03-Dec-18
The only one I have is the TT SDP and it is super simple to set up and works awesome.

03-Dec-18
Not sure what the best is, but I love my Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro.

03-Dec-18
Hey Justin, have you had any issues with that spring on the launcher stretching out over time?

03-Dec-18
#1 is Hamskea, 2nd is Limbdriver Pro V

04-Dec-18
No I haven’t had any issues The spring on mine is up on the limb. I’ve been running the same exact rest on multiple bows since 2012. It’s still going strong. They are built tough

04-Dec-18
JTV, I'm with you also.

• Sitka Gear