Bowfreak 27-Nov-18
Ermine 27-Nov-18
Native Okie 27-Nov-18
Buffalo1 27-Nov-18
Bowfreak 27-Nov-18
Ironbow 27-Nov-18
Buffalo1 27-Nov-18
27-Nov-18
Planning on using FF 360’s on a few arrows. For those of you using these, do you use the primer? Pros/ Cons? Needed in your opinion?

I plan on using Loctite Gel as it’s worked real well for me.

27-Nov-18
Aaron, get the Zing primer. I use it with my FF 360's, Loctite Gel Control, on wraps. Bulletproof!

27-Nov-18
The Zing primer works great but acetone works well also. Even with the new no prep vanes they make I still use my same method. Swipe the vane base with Zing or acetone and use enough glue but not too much. I use the ultra gel and it works great. Vanes do not come off if done properly.

27-Nov-18
Tough vanes. Be sure to prep with the primer and they will work great

27-Nov-18
Thanks fellas

27-Nov-18
I have been buying the "no-prep" models from Lancaster. No prep process necessary. My fletchings are adhering to my wraps without any problems.

27-Nov-18
When I mentioned that I continued my same process on the no prep vanes, I did that based on a conversation with FF. They recommended that since whatever I am doing now works that there is no reason to change even if I had the no prep vanes.

27-Nov-18
I tried the no prep vanes with Gorilla glue and they have held great.

27-Nov-18
Before putting glue on vane, I wipe every vane (regardless) of brand using a q-tip with acetone on the tip. Kinda like surgery, I want to insure a "sterile environment".

• Sitka Gear