Whocares 27-Nov-18
Yasla 27-Nov-18
Bou'bound 27-Nov-18
Backpack Hunter 27-Nov-18
Nick Muche 27-Nov-18
RJ Hunt 27-Nov-18
TEmbry 28-Nov-18
27-Nov-18
I need a new rangefinder. Looking at Leuopold 1300i TBR. Any one use this or thoughts on it or other?

27-Nov-18
I have the 1200i the version, got a great deal on it a few years back and works well. One consideration though is magnification. Mag helps for the longer ranges but not so great for close, bow type ranges. It's not terrible and I still use it, but took a little getting used to. Battery lasts forever, otherwise love this thing. I did want one rangefinder for bow, gun and out west and this works. If I were bow only I'd at least find out what had Lowest magnification on market and check it out.

27-Nov-18
I have a Bushnell and a Leuopold and like the Bushnell with angle compensation much better.

27-Nov-18
Buy nothing without looking at a sig first

27-Nov-18
The Sig 2000 has worked well for me.

27-Nov-18
I've wanted to buy a sig, but I won't be doing that until the Leupold 1000 TBR/DNA takes a shit or I lose it. It's worked very well for me, going on 6 years and I've changed the battery twice I believe.

27-Nov-18
Got a new leupold 1600 and could not use. The reticle was too bright in rainy or low light even on its lowest setting. Returned it for a Sig Kilo 2200. Much better unit.

28-Nov-18
I’m in the same boat with Nick... after using one a Sig will hands down be my next but I can’t justify replacing a perfectly good Leupold right now

• Sitka Gear