EmbryOklahoma 29-Nov-18
GF 30-Nov-18
Jaquomo 30-Nov-18
Paul@thefort 01-Dec-18
Nimrod90 01-Dec-18
WV Mountaineer 01-Dec-18
Quinn @work 01-Dec-18
28-Nov-18
Keith Szablewski-Williamnson Co., IL Nov 18- 51 pts, 265 pounds, live weight, 7-9 yrs old. Fair chase-shotgun Possible record for most scoreable points taken by hunter- not scored yet. Confirmed.

Now, have at it.

28-Nov-18
pics?

28-Nov-18

ScottyC's embedded Photo
ScottyC's embedded Photo
This looks to be him.....

28-Nov-18
I gotta get those products!!!

28-Nov-18
If a guy was gonna try to whore out his kill, you would think he would at least take a decent pic. .

28-Nov-18
That's a cool looking buck congrats to the hunter,,, BUT I wouldn't consider it world class by any means...

Isn't that Tink's 69?... We need Tink's comments, where ya at out there Tink???...8^)

BTW, I think one of those Texas bucks before the Miz Monarch WR, had over 50 points come to think of it... Will look it up...

28-Nov-18

Zbone's embedded Photo
Zbone's embedded Photo

Zbone's Link
Here's a photo of one of those TX bucks I spoke of and also found a Bowsite feature link to it:

http://bowsite.com/BOWSITE/features/articles/deer/truthaboutantlers/

28-Nov-18

Zbone's embedded Photo
Zbone's embedded Photo

Zbone's Link
Okay, here's the other old TX buck I spoke of... BTW, I think the 78 point was once B&C WR, and the other photo of 72 points was its prior sheds...

Here's link... Also linky pictures other world class bucks:

https://www.fieldandstream.com/photos/gallery/hunting/whitetails/where-hunt-whitetail-deer/2009/06/history-boone-and-crockett-recor#page-2

28-Nov-18
There is no category for most scoreable points.

28-Nov-18
Now there's a thinking man, shouldn't take long for those companies to pay some cash for the rights to his pic.

28-Nov-18
That's a cool looking buck congrats to the hunter,,, BUT I wouldn't consider it world class by any means... I would agree. Its a good buck. It's cool looking but not world class.

28-Nov-18
Is he taking a crap in those photos? Or maybe just finishing because he already has a pile of crap in the pic? He could learn from the feature on decent trophy photos.

28-Nov-18
What a terrible damn picture of a great animal. Looks like he is trying to get a commercial.

28-Nov-18
Shameless product whoring, immediately.

Classy.

28-Nov-18

deerhunter72's Link
Don't know the hunter, but this deer was killed just a few miles from where I work. This guy is fairly new to deer hunting so maybe he should be cut a little slack. Definitely an unusual rack for this area. I'm going to try to post a link to an article.

28-Nov-18
He must not be too new to deer hunting to understand how to try making a buck off a buck!

28-Nov-18
^^^^^ what Brotsky said!!

28-Nov-18
From deerhunter72's link - "could be in the running for one of the largest bucks ever shot in America."

Nope, far from it...

28-Nov-18
I was told that if you cant say something nice about someones deer picture that you shouldn't say anything at all. So I will say nothing.

28-Nov-18
What a horrible attempt at whoring out products on a picture.

28-Nov-18
Dude looks like he needs a good nights sleep.

28-Nov-18
Can anybody tell what he’s hawking on his sweatshirt? I’m looking for Christmas ideas. Looks like it would be perfect outerwear for me if I ever get to go trolling with bowriter someday.

At least he’s not longarming it too badly.

28-Nov-18
The deer is definitely unique but not "world class". I honestly don't see 51 points there.

28-Nov-18
The deer even appears to be smiling and happy that he was harvested using all those products!

28-Nov-18
^^^^^ what Brotsky said!!

28-Nov-18
What a terrible damn picture of a great animal. Looks like he is trying to get a commercial.

28-Nov-18
I have to get me one of those pecker operated range finders....it`s like a 3rd hand.

28-Nov-18
That picture is worth a thousand words about how hunting is going down the crapper.

28-Nov-18
I count 30 points max.

28-Nov-18
I would have had to go home and change my undies if something like that ever walked by me! Almost looks fake, lol. Congrats for sure!

28-Nov-18
Heck of a nice buck, but not really huge imo. I agree, bad pic with all the products lined up. At least his hat isn't flat brimmed

28-Nov-18
Lol... you haters sounds like a bunch of scorned girlfriends.

I will say that I think the product placement is very lame... I hope that is the only reason people are piling on him here. Otherwise, it is a cool buck.

28-Nov-18
duplicate post....

28-Nov-18
Dang. What a bunch of jealous dudes. For some reason white tail hunters seem to be way more jealous of each other. I don’t see that out here in west as much.

28-Nov-18
Hey, great buck and nice NRA hat!!! Congratulations to the hunter!

28-Nov-18
I don’t see jealousy as much as I see people pointing out the ridiculousness of this photo. Can’t believe he left his yeti and Sitka gear at home.

28-Nov-18
Must be a NASCAR fan with advertisement, nice buck.

28-Nov-18
That deer did not weigh 265 and this dude is gonna be disappointed when he finds out that he won’t make any money on it

28-Nov-18
He will also be disappointed when he drives up to Peoria in july to the deer expo that doesn't exist! It is a really cool looking buck, good to see someone hang a tag on him.

28-Nov-18
“Possible record for most scoreable points taken by hunter- NOT!”

There corrected it for u.

28-Nov-18
Maybe MR James sent this to Bowriter knowing he would post it and wanted a good laugh.

28-Nov-18
Congratulations on a nice buck.

28-Nov-18
Land carp

29-Nov-18

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
It's a nice deer and congrats to the hunter. I guess no one knows the reasoning on the photo layout with the promos....if indeed that is the actual hunter and not some magazine ad?? If I was ever lucky enough to get something like that and wanted to do a pic it might look like this...

29-Nov-18
Really cool buck!

29-Nov-18
LMBO Habitat! : )

29-Nov-18
Haha... "I sprayed down with Dead Down Wind, put out my Tinks 69, and hit him in the boiler room with a Hornady slug. End of story."

29-Nov-18
JL,

I wonder if there would still be the jealousy and poor comments if that is how the pic was posted... I think there would still be some.

29-Nov-18
Nice buck, congrats to the hunter! His deer and his photo so he can put anything he want in it. Not my problem.

29-Nov-18
He missed a wonderful opportunity to plug a chainsaw company

29-Nov-18
Steve... LMAO

30-Nov-18
#1 - JMO, that's a very cool-looking nontyp. I usually don't like them, but that one is really interesting.

#2 - Unless that guy stands about 6' 7" (which he clearly does not, because hi sleeves are none too short), somebody had their foot on the scale. I've dragged out #230, dressed (I should say HELPED drag out, because it took 3 of us), and that one doesn't look like it'd crack #200.

#3 - if he wanted to cash in with the endorsements, he's a complete moron if he released the photo without a check already in the bank, because those 3 companies have already benefitted enormously from the fact that the pic has gone viral and it didn't cost them a dime.

30-Nov-18
He has that look of a shrewd, successful marketeer. But really, he might have gone after the shotgun and optics endorsements instead of Tinks and DDW?

That is a really cool buck, no matter.

01-Dec-18
Man, you guys are tough. Nice buck for sure. my best, Paul

01-Dec-18
I love Gnarly bucks! Congrats to the hunter!

01-Dec-18
"Dang. What a bunch of jealous dudes. For some reason white tail hunters seem to be way more jealous of each other. I don’t see that out here in west as much."

Are you kidding? Look at the Born N Raised 2.0 thread and tell me that again.

01-Dec-18
That has to be one of the saddest pics I've seen.

He should of contacted Walmart prior to the photo to see if they would pay him to put up a Walmart banner behind him .

• Sitka Gear