Little Bear 29-Nov-18
GF 29-Nov-18
bowhunter24 29-Nov-18
wyobullshooter 29-Nov-18
altitude sick 30-Nov-18
carcus 30-Nov-18
Iowabowhunter 30-Nov-18
28-Nov-18
Thinking of the Spot Hogg Fast Eddie stacked double pin or the MBG Ascent 4 pin slider.

Have never used Spot Hogg before-but really like the idea of the stacked "single" pins.

28-Nov-18
HHA single vote

28-Nov-18
I've got a fast eddie double pin. Like the two pin idea, but its not very bright--I've got the .19 pins.

28-Nov-18
MBG very durable and great customer service.

28-Nov-18
I had hha single and went to Hogg father single. I prefer hogg father. I bought it used but would prefer the double pin

28-Nov-18
I have hunted with the Fast Eddie XL the last two years and harvested several animals. I really like the Double pin over a single pin (have used both). I'm actually thinking of using my 4 pin slider Black Gold Ascent next season. My main reason, it lightens up my bow significantly. I had my sight head snap off last year, which disappointed me as I was carrying the weight as I felt it translated to durability ... not! I will say that Spot Hogg service was great and replaced it, but after lugging it through the mtns again this season ... thinking of going a tad lighter and still giving me the option to dial in longer shots.

28-Nov-18
MBG sites are hard to beat. Can't go wrong with either.

29-Nov-18

Little Bear's Link
Has anyone ever tried the EZV bow sight? I've seen some reviews on Youtube but would love to hear if any "bowsiters" have used it. Interesting concept.

29-Nov-18
MBG for me.

29-Nov-18
I used a MBG for a while, but have gone back to a single "pin".

Usually a 2016.

:p

29-Nov-18
MBG three pin with slider, less clutter super bright!

29-Nov-18
bowhunter +1. Been using a Black Gold 3-pin Ascent for years.

30-Nov-18
Was using 2 Spott Hoggs and MBG ascent. Sold the S.H.s and currently use the MBG. Great quality, service. brighter pins. Less weight.

30-Nov-18
Look at axcel sights as well, quality is second to none

30-Nov-18
MBG Ascent's have always treated me well, no use diverting from what works I suppose.

• Sitka Gear