Rackem 01-Dec-18
Brian M. 01-Dec-18
Notme 01-Dec-18
Brian M. 01-Dec-18
01-Dec-18
6:54 AM LIVE from Ct*

Rackem's MOBILE embedded Photo
Rackem's MOBILE embedded Photo

Walking to my stand this morning and I kicked up a small buck from under my stand. Decided then to walk another 100 yards to my other stand. I kicked up a doe at that stand. I'm in my stand for 20 minutes when a coyote cruises by about 60 yards out. Not long after 3 more coyotes follow same path .

01-Dec-18
Sounds like a fun morning so far..GL bud!!!

01-Dec-18
Gl

01-Dec-18
Gl sleepy bug got me this morning I’m now kicking myself in the ass it seams perfect out

01-Dec-18
good luck .

01-Dec-18
No wind, a little frosty and 29 degrees. I ran a little late too Heartshot. I was at my daughters hockey jamboree last night. I probably wouldn't have seen the small buck if I was on time. No movement since the coyotes came through.

01-Dec-18
Happens a lot with them dirty dogs bud I’m routing for from my couch lol. Once things calm down I’ve had it happen a bunch of times they will come back especially if the dogs r pushing hard. But remember if those yotes come back trough kill one of them bastards

01-Dec-18
I hit the doe bleat and the 3 stopped and looked my way then continued at a good pace.

01-Dec-18
Good luck this morning rackem. I'm headed to my grandson's basketball game around noon, so didn't have time to get out this am. Keep us along!!

01-Dec-18
Had a yote pass by this morni..gave a couple o squeaks but couldn't turn him...I'm watching 4 does now

01-Dec-18

Notme's embedded Photo
Notme's embedded Photo

01-Dec-18
After seeing another coyote I am done for the morning. I'm going to watch some paint dry and be back later. Good luck guys.

01-Dec-18
The only thing I saw this morning was two squirrels 'hooking up'. Right in front of me, the dirty little tramps. Great morning, no deer.

01-Dec-18
Was there 7o's music in the background...lol

01-Dec-18
No, but I'm pretty sure I saw cigarette smoke coming from around the tree.

• Sitka Gear