Lewis 06-Jun-23
Zbone 06-Jun-23
SoDakSooner 06-Jun-23
butcherboy 06-Jun-23
Zbone 06-Jun-23
Candor 11-Jun-23
Bou'bound 11-Jun-23
03-Dec-18
We all have an interest in bow hunting so I thought maybe our taste in wallets would be similar. I need a new one and would like to know if there are any highly recommended ones out there. Thanks,

03-Dec-18
I have a leather one with a bugling bull on it, but over time, the image has become badly faded...

03-Dec-18

Mathewshootrphone's embedded Photo
Mathewshootrphone's embedded Photo
I just started a front pocket wallet getting lower back problems

03-Dec-18
Brandon - Never seen one of those before, like the concept, can I ask your source for one of those?... Thanks

03-Dec-18

elkstabber's Link
Kota-Man approved.

03-Dec-18

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
I've had great luck with this one.

03-Dec-18
If your wallet has a chain on it but your dog does not. You may be a redneck.

03-Dec-18
great pic Brotsky!!

03-Dec-18
Trayvax

03-Dec-18
Did the original thread get deleted? Somebody mentioned a few wallets on RMEF's site. I think that is going to be my next purchase once I wear my current wallet out.

03-Dec-18
Yeah, my guess the Pulp Fiction, Samuel L. Jackson wallet did it in...8^)

03-Dec-18
I really like this Simms wallet. Leather trimmed and made out of their wader material. https://www.flyshack.com/DisplayItem.aspx?ItemID=115641&src=froogle&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvP_2z9eE3wIVi7jACh23rQUDEAQYAiABEgIghPD_BwE

03-Dec-18
I was sure Vedavoo (vedavoo.com) made one - 100% here in the USA (They make AWESOME fly fishing sling bags, back packs, boat bags and other assorted fly fishing stuff...) I have not been on their site in a bit, but if it's not there, I'm sure they could custom build for you exactly what you want - they did that for me when I reached out for a custom hearing aid FM system pouch for my kids FM system (mic the teacher wears that sends her voice to their hearing aid's so they can hear her better)...

03-Dec-18
I got it off Amazon front pocket wallet

03-Dec-18

Boreal's embedded Photo
Boreal's embedded Photo
I'll post up mine again.Probably 10 or 12 years old. Might be the same one elkmtngear referenced.

03-Dec-18

PECO's embedded Photo
PECO's embedded Photo
I made one from a Tandy Leather kit. It is holding up very well.

03-Dec-18
Mathewshooterphone...That’s not a “true” wallet. ;););););)

03-Dec-18
Now that is funny^^^^^^ . Hunt

03-Dec-18
Ya ya your a funny guy :@) I'm still taking the buff beating

03-Dec-18
I thought this was going to be the old...."I have a wallet made out of foreskin....when you rub it becomes a briefcase" joke.

04-Dec-18
I dropped my wallet into the river while fishing once. Thankfully, it floats but before I could grab it, a carp came up and flipped it into the air! After it hit the water again, another carp does the same thing! Pretty soon dozens of carp were bouncing my wallet all over the river!

I found out later that's called carp to carp walleting.

:-)

04-Dec-18

Robear's embedded Photo
Robear's embedded Photo

04-Dec-18
What you need is a "European hand bag" or a "murse". They're all the rage!

04-Dec-18
Nick, Nick, Nick- It is definitely the off season!

04-Dec-18
x2 Pig Doc

04-Dec-18

Kodiak  's embedded Photo
Kodiak  's embedded Photo

06-Jun-23
I have a Trayvax aluminum wallet. It stops the RFID attempts to read my chips. It holds plenty. And it has a way of attaching to a carabiner in my backpack so I can't lose it. YMMV.

06-Jun-23

Zbone's embedded Photo
Zbone's embedded Photo
Thread comes back to life...8^)

Shortly after this thread was started and I liked the concept of Mathewshootrphone's front pocket wallet and went and bought a leather one... Luv it, but ironically it's just about wore out, even tried to touch it up with a Sharpie to make it look respectable, but it's falling apart and need a new one and now shopping for another front pocket wallet, I'll never go back to back pocket wallets...

06-Jun-23
A friend of mine has a walleye skin wallet... it's pretty cool, very original. A local sporting goods shop sells them but I think Amazon has them also. Just try searching for "walleye leather" wallet.

06-Jun-23
No results for ""walleye leather" on amazon...

06-Jun-23
Check out Highnoon Hunter in Grundy Va or Colonel Littleton in Lynnville Tn great craftsmen Good luck Lewis

06-Jun-23

Zbone's Link
Found the walleye wallets, they're really cool but out of my price range, I had a hard time paying $40 for my last one:

https://clintstradingpost.com/product/genuine-walleye-leather-wallet/

06-Jun-23
Another Trayvax aluminum one. On my second. I went to a front pocket wallet years ago due to some hip issues. Nice little wallet. They do have a lifetime warranty as well. I didn't take advantage of it on the new one, but eventually (like 10 years later, the original design wore out. They have changed it slightly and much better now. Don't know how much the rfid works but not why I bought it.

06-Jun-23
I use a grip6. A little pricey but they last a long time and they have a good warranty. I added a nice leather cover to it so I can have few more cards or have a secure place to hold some cash.

06-Jun-23
What's your recommendation merlinselixir?

11-Jun-23
I have a phone case with a sliding compartment for a credit card, license and $100. Keep the rest of my stuff in a standard wallet I keep in my work backpack. I like carrying one less thing.

11-Jun-23
What brand wallet are you runnin’ today

• Sitka Gear