jmail20 04-Jan-19
Craig 04-Jan-19
rattles33 05-Jan-19
Craig 05-Jan-19
Craig 05-Apr-19
05-Dec-18

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo
Offering guided moose hunts in northern mb.

05-Dec-18

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo

05-Dec-18

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo

05-Dec-18

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo

05-Dec-18

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo

05-Dec-18

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo

05-Dec-18

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo

06-Dec-18
Damn! I want to come up there as camp cook and fishing guide!

06-Dec-18
I don’t see anything on your website regarding moose hunts.. can you put something up about the particulars? Price, duration, etc..

06-Dec-18
More info please.

06-Dec-18
What's the deal with all the GUNS ? This is a bowsite, is it not ?

06-Dec-18
7 day hunts 12000$ all inclusive you get to Thompson we do the rest.

06-Dec-18
Looks awesome Craig!!!

Mark

02-Jan-19
Only 5 tags left don’t miss out on an awesome hunting and fishing experience can’t wait to get out there.

03-Jan-19
Maybe post some success stats and pics with archery equipment?

03-Jan-19
YIKE$$$$$$

03-Jan-19
Agree with Steve ..... 12 grand -- ouch.

03-Jan-19
I cant help but be JUUUST a bit skeptical since my boy Craig has not even attempted to address......that we BOWhunt.....

03-Jan-19
Hey guys we just got this camp and start it fall 2019. The harvest rate was 100% opportunity with only 1 guy wounding a moose this past fall. My Dad and I are running it this year and I can do bow hunts 2 on 1 or 1 on 1. I’m a bow hunter myself but we advertise for both. I need some guys with bows this year to post some pics. I can garuntee a great time and a good hunt.

03-Jan-19
All these pics were from my Dad from this past year. This is a world class fly inn area for Canadian moose and World class fishing.

04-Jan-19
Steve, no need to be skeptical about hunting with Craig and his Dad Allan MacCarthy. I have known and hunted with both of them for 20 years. They have successfully guided moose hunters in British Columbia as well as Manitoba. Craig is an avid bowhunter himself and Allan guided me on my very first bow hunt for bear 20 years ago so they know what they're doing when it comes to stick and string guys. Both are excellent moose callers which as you know is an absolute necessity for bow hunters. No outfitter can guarantee you an animal on a fair chase hunt but I can tell you with 100% certainty that these guys will work tirelessly to get you the opportunity (and make sure you have fun along the way). Combine that with a remote fly in area where there is a high moose density and virtually no outside hunting pressure and you have all the ingredients for a successful hunt.

04-Jan-19
Thanks Joe those are kind words.

05-Jan-19
Yep, Craig and Allan are top notch. Craig got me my first bear in ‘14. Great guys, craig and wife Mel and kids are great family. Wish I could swing it, but that hunt is out of my range. Wouldn’t hesitate to book a bear hunt again and try for a colored. Jim from Illinios.

05-Jan-19
Thanks Jim your always welcome here.

05-Apr-19
As I get ready for baiting bears I can’t help to get excited about the fall moose hunt. Still a few tags available if someone wants to do a moose hunt. I’d love to take some serious bow hunters on a trip of a lifetime.

• Sitka Gear