Surfbow 08-Dec-18
PushCoArcher 08-Dec-18
Scar Finga 18-Dec-18
EmbryOklahoma 18-Dec-18
Surfbow 18-Dec-18
Scar Finga 18-Dec-18
Bake 18-Dec-18
06-Dec-18
Just curious if anyone was able to get this book? I am trying to pick up a copy or 2 prior to Christmas and everywhere I look has them backordered? Was just curious if demand was way more than expected or if something happened printing that made little to no books available?

06-Dec-18

Scar Finga's Link
It's available on his website...

06-Dec-18
Its available but not in stock anywhere. Will ship in January.

06-Dec-18
AGH, I didn't see that on the site, my bad. I love the show, I think it's one of the better shows out there right now! Now that you mention it, I think I am going to pre-order a copy.

Good Luck!

Scar.

06-Dec-18
Actually, Amazon has them in stock, it said approx.delivery by Dec 19th. I just bought one with 2 day delivery and it said it was available, so we will see what happens. ( This Post has been edited)

06-Dec-18
^^ "Get it between 12/19 - 1/3/19" according to Amazon. I'd guess after the New Year.

06-Dec-18
You may be right, we'll see, and I will let you know if I receive mine sooner. I see this a lot on Amazon, but I usually get it within a few days. Time Will Tell.

06-Dec-18
Bunch on eBay.

06-Dec-18
LOL!

06-Dec-18
My birthday is the 19th and it was one of the things I asked my wife to get me. When I told her it was sold out before publication hit back in November she replied, "shoot, I was going to buy it the other day but completely spaced it out..." I'm holding out hope that she's pulling my leg.

06-Dec-18
I did the preorder and got it a few weeks ago. I have some elk shank adobada on tap as I'm typing this...

06-Dec-18
Found two in the hippie small bookstore here where I live. I was very surprised

06-Dec-18
Wonder if he included that singed-hair coyote recipe. :)

06-Dec-18
Definitely want a copy

08-Dec-18
I gotta get this book. Love Steve Rinella. The guy could be a wild game gourmet chef.

08-Dec-18
They are available on eBay but they are gouging you on the shipping.

08-Dec-18

Surfbow's Link

08-Dec-18
If you ever get a chance, listen to him on the Joe Rogan podcast. He's a pretty grounded guy. I've got to get the cookbook too!

08-Dec-18
Might be waiting awhile for this one. Publisher way underestimated and wouldn’t listen to the meat eater crew.

08-Dec-18
JRE is great but Rinella’s weekly podcast is my favorite out there.

08-Dec-18
Embry, you should listen to the MeatEater podcast, it's way better than Joe Rogan's!

08-Dec-18
Just ordered one from Amazon estimated arrival is Dec. 21st-Jan. 3rd. Steven Rinella and Randy Newberg are two of the best representatives of our sport. Rinella and Hank Shaw have changed my thinking on cooking game. Can't wait to get it!

18-Dec-18
Just an update... I ordered mine on the 6th, and it just shipped. Delivery on the 19th. While not 2-days, still plenty of time before Christmas.

Merry Christmas all!

18-Dec-18
Surfbow... I'll check it out! Thanks!

18-Dec-18
I'll do you guys a favor and tell you to skip straight to the adobada recipe. We made it the other day with an elk shank, probably one of the best dishes I've ever put together in my kitchen...

18-Dec-18
Thanks, I'll check that out. I love Adobada!!!

18-Dec-18
I ordered one last week on Amazon and just got it today. Also ordered Hank Shaw's Buck, Buck, Moose book.

I don't know why. I haven't killed anything this year. Have 2 or 3 packages of 2017 elk left. Guess I need to quit being picky and thorn a doe already . . . .

• Sitka Gear