Bou'bound 29-Dec-18
Scar Finga 29-Dec-18
Nick Muche 29-Dec-18
arky 30-Dec-18
Zbone 30-Dec-18
Trial153 31-Dec-18
07-Dec-18

Boreal's Link
If you've been waiting for the release of Donnie Vincents' next film it's available for preorder.

07-Dec-18
Wish the description had an outline of what hunts are in the video.

07-Dec-18
I’ve heard it is awesome!

07-Dec-18
He is the best. This was hyped three years ago and it’s nice to finally get it out

29-Dec-18
I got it today it is excellent. He does far too few of these.

29-Dec-18
Just watched it. Wow, he choked hard.

29-Dec-18
Yes I think that was the most gut wrenching two misses at 5 yards I could ever imagine after years and years of waiting for the opportunity.

29-Dec-18
Even my wife groaned when he missed those.

29-Dec-18
I was actually disappointed...Great cinematography, but kind of boring. I like his other two productions better. The only thing that kept me interested was the fact that I had hunted with everyone of his guides/outfitters.

29-Dec-18
Agree Kota, underwhelming for me.

29-Dec-18
Well of course it’s underwhelming for you Nick you go out every weekend and shoot Ram’s and grizzlies and goats Caribou moose muskox

29-Dec-18
LOL Bou… We all wish we could do that.

I think I am out of touch here, are the videos that good? I don't know that I have ever seen one of them.

29-Dec-18
Bou, the other few he’s put out I did enjoy. I just think for me, there was a lot of “filler” in this particular video. For most, it’ll be well received and that’s great. He’s a bit overly dramatic for my taste, which is fine because I’m not his target audience.

30-Dec-18
It’s not a bad film but I expected more especially when I saw it was an hour and 20 min.

30-Dec-18
Looks good, but I'm with Nick, the trailers look a little overly dramatic for me...

31-Dec-18
Meh. The production and filming was excellent. Some of the commentary was a little to touch feelie even for DV. The brown brown screw up was kind of silly or rather the way he verbalized I thought was silly. Shit happens it’s ok to not be happy about it and find the rainbows and sunshine in every pile of turds.

One thing that really bugged me was when he was hunting black bears. Well two things. First the staged camp in the woods. I get it ...tipis are great. I have two. But we all know you staying on the boat. Hell I would stay on the freaking boat. We all would stay on the boat!! And lastly ....on every black bear stalk he blows he says it wasnt the right bear, wasnt old enough ect ect ...well why the hell did you stop the boat and stalk the bear to begin with? Why not just say he I blew that stalk. This was kind of a let down, but still ok at the same time. I am glad I watched it. Way better then some moron shooting a half tame farm animal in some Texas pen.

• Sitka Gear