ground hunter 10-Dec-18
Iowabowhunter 11-Dec-18
ground hunter 11-Dec-18
APauls 11-Dec-18
Animal Killer 13-Dec-18
12yards 13-Dec-18
prodefiant34 13-Dec-18
10-Dec-18
Researching some new hang on stands, going to go out and pound the pavement trying to find new farms to hunt for next year, and would like something that is comfortable enough for an all day sit.

Thinking their medium air raid + sticks

10-Dec-18
That doesn't look very comfortable when compared to Summit The Peak Hang-On stand.

A nice seat and footrest sure makes for better stay for longer periods.

10-Dec-18
I just picked up an XOP Vanish. Around $154 on Amazon. The seat is 10X more comfy than the old Lone Wolf's I have.

10-Dec-18
I also have a Vanish. Like Stage said, the seat is very comfy. Love that you can also adjust the angle of the seat and platform to give you max comfort. It took some getting used to the cable spacing compared to the old Loggy I had, but all in all a great stand.

10-Dec-18
i have 15 XOP sets of stands and sticks love them.

10-Dec-18
I have the air raid. I like the little bit of extra width in the platform that it has vs the size of the vanish. I only sat one full day in it this year and I can't say it was "comfortable", but it was doable between alternating standing and sitting. Also I put their transport system on it and you don't even know it's on your back.

10-Dec-18
Thanks for the heads up gents

10-Dec-18
I'd get the Air Raid.

10-Dec-18
I just bought the XOP Vanish. Haven't used it yet but for the price it looks like a winner.

10-Dec-18
Hands down the Vanish..... I asked them for a smaller stand for 2 years and here came the Vanish.... I also have a Summit,,, not even close,,,,, I love the Vanish you will not be sorry

11-Dec-18
@ Ground hunter-You have enough room in the Vanish? I'm 6' 1.5" and about 225

11-Dec-18
Yes I do, I am 511 1/2 and at 208......

look at them in the spring at the deer classic, they will be set up, and you will get a good price

11-Dec-18
I have two air raids. Very comfy IMO. That big seat is so plush compared to LW alpha of which I have one. To go to the Vanish you are losing 3 crucial inches in my opinion all for 1 measly pound. I carry more than a pound of chocolate bars for the avg sit lol so not worth scrimping on imo.

One thing that's huge is when I compare my LW alpha to my XOP the i-beam isn't tubed like lone wolf so it is quieter, but also it is taller/longer which makes for a MUCH comfier sit. Legs have a better angle to them giving your feet better bloodflow, not with your knees up to your chin like my LW. And I'm only 5'10" Actually not sure if it's the stand size of the bigger cusshion that allows you to sit higher but it's way better.

13-Dec-18
I really like my vanish and their sticks!! Lightweight and very mobile

13-Dec-18
I have the Lone Wolf Alpha which is the same as the Air Raid basically. And I've never in my life said, man I wish this platform was smaller. Just sayin.

13-Dec-18
For anyone that’s still looking, Cabela’s has the LW alpha (XOP air raid) for $187 with free shipping. I already have an air raid, and ordered the LW 12/12. Expected to arrive 12/14. Can’t beat that.

• Sitka Gear