Sitka Gear
Just had a couple tags open up for 2019
Bears
Contributors to this thread:
11-Dec-18

Sleevelakeoutfitter's embedded Photo
Sleevelakeoutfitter's embedded Photo
Merry Christmas everyone :) we just had a couple tags open up for spring 2019 in prime time. If anyone’s interested please let me know as soon as possible

18-Dec-18
Just wanted all to know this is a great operation. Please read mine and Brian's review from last year.

Brian and his daughter and I were going back this year, but a schedule conflict prevents them from doing it.

Honestly, I cannot say enough great things about this family operation! The four of us in camp last year saw bear every night, three of us killed bear the first night. Brian held out for a B&C later in the week, but saw multiple bear every night. His daughter killed a P&Y the first night!

They put hunters on stands that are fresh and they know what bears are there. You will not be disappointed.

Some real monsters if you are patient. Low pressured bears, and a relaxed hunt.

Food and accommodations are first rate, and you will end up friends with Evan, his father and their employees.

PM me if you have questions, I will provide my number. I can't wait to get back this year!

18-Dec-18
Very kind words Frank thank you, We can’t wait to do it all over again this upcoming spring!!

23-Dec-18
Merry Christmas Evan and wish u andyour quests the best in 2019.

08-Jan-19
Thanks uncle! Happy new year to you and Aunty and the whole gang, all the best in the upcoming 2019 bear season!

• Sitka Gear