Trial153 13-Dec-18
Tyler 13-Dec-18
caribou77 14-Dec-18
Charlie Rehor 14-Dec-18
Bou'bound 14-Dec-18
Nick Muche 14-Dec-18
bb 14-Dec-18
12-Dec-18
What would be the best outfitter in Newfoundland for caribou. Not looking for 5 star lodging.

12-Dec-18
Red Indian Lake or Conne River Outfitters...Grand Lake Outfitters as well....Northern Zone just shut down and may never open back up (outfitters lost all their tags)...one zone had tags increased........i'm sitting here with Caribou tag soup....not because i didnt see any caribou......If your thinking about Woodland Caribou you should book your hunt in the next couple years.....before the next round of changes come into affect. Good Luck. TH

12-Dec-18
I hoping for luck next fall, I have a tag waiting for me ...I hope..

13-Dec-18
DADG outfitters Dean McDonald will work his butt off for you he's also a bowhunter

13-Dec-18
Grand Lake Adventures has a great area....so does Dean with Moose Valley.

13-Dec-18
I am going focas on arrowing a woody first and if I bump it a moose ...we will see.

13-Dec-18
If your looking for a giant I recommend effords. I have been guiding for them for 5 years now and the trophy quality is insane. The biggest bull I guided this year will net in the low 350s.

14-Dec-18
Tyler, that's huge! But I'm not paying 15k for a woodland bou when I could go hunt mountain bou for less money in a prettier place and a long hunt. Lol

14-Dec-18
From 2001-2007 I paid $3,000 each hunt. So glad I went then. I will never kill another Woody but other than Whitetails the Woody Stags were my favorite animal to bow hunt. Beautiful country/island and great folks!

14-Dec-18
15k is insanity given other options at less or at that price for many other adventure species

14-Dec-18
I was booked for last October, but couldn't make the hunt due to a deployment. The next opening they had was for 2020... That's crazy... Anyhow, Ironbound moved my deposit and I am looking forward to going in 2020.

14-Dec-18
Iron bound is in a real good area for caribou. That south west/ Central area is all caribou country. The last few times I have been to Newfoundland, I have seen some god awful big stags, they aren't getting the pressure that they had in years past and many of the stags are getting a chance to grow up, they are really impressive when you see a big one with all the points and mass they can carry.

• Sitka Gear