Shawn 15-Dec-18
Bigbuckbob 16-Dec-18
Charlie Rehor 16-Dec-18
Shawn 16-Dec-18
15-Dec-18
7:46 AM LIVE from Ct*

Shawn's MOBILE embedded Photo
Shawn's MOBILE embedded Photo

Don't know why I continue to put myself through this madness. This year I lost my private property and only hunt state land.. I am humbled to say the least.. I am on sit number 8 without one single deer sighting. Demoralizing to say the least. I've seen a total of 3 deer all year and two of them were opening day. I'm hunting nehantic state forest right now but it's a tough go.. on the ground in the original shawnm ground blind. Gun shots ringing everywhere around me.. this sucks! Gl to anyone else out!

15-Dec-18
Welcome back, good luck

15-Dec-18
Shawn it’s like your hunting MA all over again! Good luck

15-Dec-18
Glad to hear from you!

15-Dec-18
Im feeling your pain... been there, still do it.... good luck. Eventually it all comes together, but unfortunately, those times are fewer and further apart.... hang in there.

15-Dec-18
GL Dude!!

15-Dec-18
Sad part is hunters control what gets shot on state land and some are greedy. I knew a guy who shot a doe and two skippers in one sit. Rediculous

15-Dec-18
Welcome back Shawn. Good luck. You never know unless you go.

15-Dec-18
What happened to your awesome private land?

15-Dec-18
Lost the private land due to moving jobs. It was my last employer and I didn't leave on the best note. Well sit number 9 without one sighting. The two best areas I found a guy was sitting at one and there's a trail cam at the other.. I don't want to intrude and I understand he's got a cam there but that's where I'm hunting. It's by far the best spot I've found and a cam is not claiming turf in my opinion.

16-Dec-18
State land is always fair game. Someone leaving their stand or camera out does not equal to ownership. I try to use other hunters to my advantage by finding a spot where the other hunters would push the deer towards me when they walk in.

16-Dec-18
What a funny Lastname you have.

16-Dec-18
So I found out who the owner if the cam is. He hasn't hunted there since late October so it's not getting pressure

• Sitka Gear