Twinetickler 17-Dec-18
Brotsky 17-Dec-18
JohnMC 17-Dec-18
Linecutter 17-Dec-18
LINK 17-Dec-18
Jaquomo 17-Dec-18
The Kid 17-Dec-18
16-Dec-18
I just was given a $30 gift card to Amazon. I can't think of anything I need. What gear would you buy for $30 off Amazon. I was thinking arrow wraps, broadheads etc. Let's hear your ideas?!

16-Dec-18
If u don’t need anything do a drawing on here and give away? Just a thought

I’d save it for when I’d need something

Good luck

16-Dec-18
Buy steve ranillas new cook book

16-Dec-18
I can't imagine any hunter that can't think of $30 worth of gear he needs.

16-Dec-18
Thermacell

16-Dec-18

JohnMC's Link
I don’t know if you have a dog but here is a idea...

16-Dec-18

JohnMC's Link
Or if you are more of a cat person...

16-Dec-18
Hahaha I figured this would get some interesting ideas! Keep them coming!

17-Dec-18
With that much to spend the options are unlimited. How about boot insoles

17-Dec-18
Lithium batteries for gps and lights.

17-Dec-18
Donate it to a soldier.

17-Dec-18
Bag of jerky couple freeze dried meals.

17-Dec-18
First list everything you have ;) I actually recently bought some really nice ratcheting clippers on amazon. Love em. They were like $25 cdn I think

17-Dec-18
Buy a toy and give it to the marines toys for tots!

17-Dec-18
Pack of broad heads, some mountain house, a bag target. I live in the middle of nowhere, nearest store other than a Walmart is 3 hours. We order a lot of stuff on prime.

17-Dec-18
A portable power pack for your cell phone. Great to have along when you are going to be away from the vehicle or camp for extended periods and use your phone for mapping and such!

17-Dec-18

JohnMC's Link
If you have kids here is idea order maybe your wife would like it to.

17-Dec-18

JohnMC's Link
Here is one more. Could come in handy in a pack depending on what was for dinner the night before.

17-Dec-18
Although John's are tempting I was actually looking at a cell phone charger for while I'm in the back country. Any suggestions on what has worked well for you Brotsky?

17-Dec-18
I use a RAV Power and it has treated me great. If I did it again I might look at an Anker power core 10,000 Mah at 6.35 ounces. They both run in the neighborhood of $30-$40. The RAV Power has more charges in it than the Anker, it's 60% larger capacity but heavier as a trade off.

17-Dec-18

JohnMC's Link
This one not a joke. I have had a few portable chargers. This one I have had for a couple of years and it has held up well and will charge phone several times.

17-Dec-18
Camping gear, knife, fishing gear. If you want to learn how to do Flint and Steel fire starting, one of the kits (not a Ferro Rod). Just some other suggestions for the Outdoor Life Style. DANNY

17-Dec-18
I have the Poweradd Pilot X7 20000mAh Power Bank. It’s not light but it will charge several times if you’re using your phone for gps. I’ve had mine 2 years and it’s running strong. There’s probably better more expensive ones out there but for the money it’s done well.

17-Dec-18
I recently bought a Sous Vide cooker on Amazon and it's the greatest thing I've ever owned for cooking wild game. With that gift cert you can get one for around $40

17-Dec-18
2nd on what Lou said. I cooked with my Sous Vide cooker for the first time last night and it was life changing! haha

• Sitka Gear