Woods Walker 19-Dec-18
dirtclod Az. 19-Dec-18
MichaelArnette 19-Dec-18
MichaelArnette 19-Dec-18
Elkwhisperer 20-Dec-18
17-Dec-18
Free General Flynn!

17-Dec-18
They should play Bambi on a continual stream in his cell....better yet he should have to watch Chris Brackett!

17-Dec-18
Read Bambi? For a truly harsh punishment, sentence him to read this one.

17-Dec-18
Several hundred deer over the past three years? What in the world does anyone do with that much deer meat? He must have been selling it? Wonder how he got away with it for that long?

17-Dec-18
Foxbo you might read the article:

He said the hunters would take the heads of the “trophy bucks” and left “the bodies of the deer to waste.”

19-Dec-18
To piggyback on Brotsky’s thoughts, I’d continuously pump in Spook Spann’s theme song into the entire cell block. Just make sure the other inmates know who the responsible party is.

19-Dec-18
Two months in jail for poaching hundreds of deer, and a felony firearms probation violation. Wow they really hammered him.

19-Dec-18
WTF? Watching Bambi once a month? Bambi is a liberal agenda anti hunting movie from back in the day. So how is this remotely close to punishment and what is he supposed to learn by watching it? Ah yes, animals are like humans, right my bad. Good call. Hope he really learns that lesson. Geez, what are we coming to. Punish him like an adult for crying out loud!

19-Dec-18
The river that his family got caught noodling catfish out of is the river that runs through the farm I work on, and we've had agents set up a "robotic deer" on our farm to try and catch guys like that. Seems like more people hunt out of trucks than deer stands in SW MO. To answer the question of how it went on for so long without them getting caught, most conservation agents are too busy trying to catch people keeping 16 crappie than people that are spotlighting deer it seems.

19-Dec-18
sticksender: That book is one of the very few that asks a question and answers it on the cover!

19-Dec-18
Felony Time!

19-Dec-18
Southwest Missouri is deer poaching Mecca, I would add southeast Kansas to the list but a lot of those pictures are from southwest Missouri as well

19-Dec-18
*poachers

20-Dec-18
PECO: you might want to read the article again.....1 YEAR in prison PLUS 120 days for the felony firearm violation. That's a little more than the 2 months you said....

• Sitka Gear