wytex 18-Dec-18
Wideone 18-Dec-18
WapitiBob 18-Dec-18
sticksender 18-Dec-18
wyohunter1 20-Dec-18
17-Dec-18

WapitiBob's Link
https://wgfd.wyo.gov/Hunting/WGFD_APPNARRATIVE.pdf

Four days to modify an elk app this year.

17-Dec-18
Thank you sir. Let the planning begin.

17-Dec-18
Anyone know what the Mountain Goat 004-A and 005-A licenses are that were launched for 2019? Are 4 and 5 zones where mountain goat numbers are to be dramatically reduced? The regulations online at WY F&G Hunting are dated April 2018 and the Application Book offers no explanation that I found. The Hunt Planner has been updated in the tag section but not the general overview portion.

18-Dec-18
Exciting!

Thanks for the link W-Bob

Good luck, Robb

18-Dec-18
poopin' razor blades...

18-Dec-18
Four days to modify an elk app this year. What do you mean by this statement when nothing starts till Jan ?? I must not understand something

18-Dec-18
Non resident Application dates end Jan 31

Modify/withdraw deadline Feb 4

18-Dec-18
I believe that is how its been for awhile

18-Dec-18
Thanks for the link. A big change this year in the fees, it looks like, with a new "processing fee" for credit card use. Unless I missed it, they didn't publish how much this fee will be. But if it's the typical 3%-4% added to the bill, this could be a huge jump in fees, i.e. several hundred dollars for a NR applying for all species.

18-Dec-18
When will archery antelope season open up, I may have missed it but I cant seem to find the actual date.

18-Dec-18
All the tags numbers and season dates will be set in April or early May, everything is preliminary till counts come in. That is why the elk drawing is being moved to later next year.

18-Dec-18
I have two preference points for mule deer are there any viable units which have a reasonable chance of drawing and perhaps finding a decent amount of deer on a DIY hunt? I have just been applying to build up points but at my age the knees are going and need to try the mountains one more time while I (hopefully) can.

18-Dec-18
These are not regulations, just an "application booklet" for nr.

The CC fee is 2.5% and no, it will not be refunded if you are unsuccessful; the CC company has already taken their 2.3% from the front side transaction and the dept is not going to pay it anymore.

18-Dec-18
That'll be an additional 300.00+ in NR fees for those who apply for all species then. Much prefer they'd go the route of other western states and wait until after the draw to charge for the license if successful. The total non-refundables for NR's applying for all species will now exceed 900.00, whether you draw anything or not. That's truly getting out of hand.

20-Dec-18
Treewalker ,I heard there may be some kind of otc Mountain Goat tag to eliminate them in certain areas

• Sitka Gear