njbuck 18-Dec-18
Eagle_eye_Andy 18-Dec-18
bwhntr 18-Dec-18
Paul@thefort 18-Dec-18
scrapwood 18-Dec-18
18-Dec-18

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
NOTICE TO ALL GEESE IN THE FORT COLLINS COLORADO AREA. You are invited to attend a grand party out near Terry Lake just north of town.

EVENTS:

1. FREE FOOD

2. ENTERTAINMENT----ARCHERY AND RETRIEVING DOG DEMONSTRATION

3. BRING YOUR FRIENDS, NO COVER CHARGE

TIME, 8 AM UNTIL 10 AM (OR STAY AS LONG AS YOU WANT)

DAY: TUESDAY, DECEMBER 18TH

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE. :)

PAUL AND CHASE YOUR HOSTS

18-Dec-18
Lol good luck Paul!

18-Dec-18
Good luck Paul. Following along. Sweet success on that first hunt, and here's to more for you.

18-Dec-18
The hook is set! looking forward to this Paul.

18-Dec-18
Sounds like the ad for hooters. I hope the geese don’t have a revenge act waiting!

18-Dec-18
Paul, I just forwarded the invite to some of the way too many local geese we have here in NJ. Hopefully a few will make the trip and not come back! Good Luck.

18-Dec-18
Paul, I had my brother-in-law forward the invite to the geese on Cobb lake over to the east of you across the interstate. Hopefully you get some more action soon! Love this thread each year!

18-Dec-18
That's funny Paul. Hope they show.

18-Dec-18

You looking at me!
You looking at me!
WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE OF THE HOLIDAYS AND SLOW MAIL AND WEB SERVICE, THE GEESE DID NOT GET THE MESSAGE IN TIME.

OH they flew and I had a flock come over so low I might have stood up and touched one, but they went to greener pastures.

Time to give the field a break as the weather is very warm and the geese do not seem desperate to feed.

See you all later and thanks for following along. my best, Paul

18-Dec-18
Yeah, local yard hoppers are about all that is flying around here lately. Thanks for sharing these hunts again Paul. Hope you can get a few more in later in the season.

• Sitka Gear