WhattheFOC 24-Nov-22
Vlastelyn 29-Nov-22
Bullshooter 13-Feb-23
tm 13-Feb-23
JohnMC 13-Feb-23
Jaquomo 13-Feb-23
18-Dec-18
Here’s the scoop on the calendars for which many of you have been waiting;

This year, I will be putting out three different calendars. All three will have a cover photo and 12 monthly photos for 2019 and an additional month (January) of 2020. There will actually be 14 photos in two of the issues and 15 on the deer and elk, as the cover photo will have separate photos of a big bull bugling and a huge buck deer.

One calendar will feature just deer and elk photos only.

A second calendar will feature 3 elk, 3 deer, 3 moose and 3 bear.

And the third calendar will be more general, featuring a bison, fox, velvet elk, velvet deer, velvet moose, a big red black bear, a fall hard horned bull with his harem, another velvet deer, a hard horned bugling bull, a close up grizzly, a hard horned buck doing the lip curl with a few females in the background, a bison covered with snow, and the January 2020 photo is of a neat wolf with piercing eyes.

Those are the calendars I will have this year. Due to time restraints I will have to put off the bird and other calendars until next year. If I get enough orders then hopefully next year I will be able to expand it to 5 or 6 different calendars.

You can order your calendar by calling Capri at 801-785-5243 and you can pay for that via your credit card, when placing your order.

The cost for 1-4 calendars is $24.00 plus shipping. If shipped out of country higher rates might apply. If you live in Utah then you will need to add 6.75 percent sales tax to the price of the calendar.

If you order 5 or more calendars then the price will be $20.00 per calendar plus shipping.

If you own a business, or want to order 50 or more, there will be another cost break and if you send us a high resolution copy of your logo, we will be happy to print that on your calendars, for no additional charge. But that only applies to those ordering 50 or more at one time.

The 3 deer, 3 elk, 3 moose and 3 bear and the general calendar will be ready to ship by Friday. The deer and elk calendar should be ready to ship not later than the 28th of December.

I want to thank all of you for your interest and for your business. Thanks again. Bill Allard - William Allard Wildlife

And have a great bowhunt. BB

18-Dec-18
Who knew there is another William Allard of photography fame?

Is Capri a person or site? Do they have a website?

BTW - looking forward to the bird one...

18-Dec-18
Bill, they sound awesome sir, thank you for letting us know!

ElkNut/Paul

18-Dec-18
Will the photos have the ideal shot placement locations in red or green?

18-Dec-18
Is there a place we can see a mock up or sample?

18-Dec-18
I'm calling today ! Thanks BB !

19-Dec-18
Thanks for the reply and orders guys.

I did leave off the this is the spot on these.

There really isn't mock up but I can assure you that the people who have seen them really like them. If you like mule deer and elk, there will be some nice animals that will stare you down.

And if you like a little more variety then the bucks, bulls and bears calendar is a good one. It has a BIG 7x7 bull bulging on the cover and when you open it there's a nice bull moose, in the velvet standing next to stream. A red Griz walking in the snow is next, then a 6x6 bull elk by a small lake. Moving on are two velvet mules staring right at you and its just their heads. Then a bull moose is running up a river splashing water all over. Moving on to the next month is one of prettiest black bears I have ever seen. He's red and big and his eyes will be starring right at you. Then there's a herd bull, with his cows in sparse trees that are starting to turn into their fall colors. And how about a very wide (well over 30") buck deer looking at you. Then you better get back, because a sow grizzly, with her young cub by her side, is starring a hole in you. It took a set just take that photo! And if you were a play boy then you will like this huge shiras moose, standing over a perspective girl friend, and both looking right at you. And that November issue will make you envy for a chance a big mule, whose face is gorgeous and whose antlers fill up 3/4 the width of the page. And to finish the year off, there's a nice six by six bull elk checking the area, while he feeds in the snow.

And the extra month (January 2020) has a nice buck deer, in the pines, standing looking at you, in deep snow.

I think you will like it. Thats about the best preview this old bowhunter can give. I think the only way you would be disappointed would be by not getting one if you really knew what was in it.

Merry Christmas to all and thanks to all of you for your purchases.

19-Dec-18
Always love your photos Bill. Congrats on putting this together.

22-Dec-18
They are ready to ship. Thanks again to all of you who have purchased and hopefully some more of you will order some, as I think you will be impressed.

Merry Christmas and have a great bowhunters. BB

23-Nov-22
#3 for me. I'll call it in

23-Nov-22
Oh crap I just saw this was 4 years ago. Darn!

24-Nov-22
If there are any brown bear pictures in the calendar, I’ll take two.

29-Nov-22
I think they don't make calendars anymore. It is not always relevant because most people order calendars considering their tastes. I am currently working on our family calendar on the website https://www.123calendars.com/april-calendar.html. I plan to finish this by Christmas and give a calendar with photos to all family members. I also realized that it is possible to celebrate family members' birthdays and family holidays are influential. Do you have any ideas to make my calendar even more helpful?

13-Feb-23
Does anyone know how BB is doing? I have not been on this site in a while and can't figure out how to do a search. I did that pronghorn hunt with him a few years ago and killed a nice one, and I got to wondering how he is.

13-Feb-23
BB is on Facebook under William Allard I believe, posts quite a few pictures there.

13-Feb-23

JohnMC's Link
Thread he started 2-3 months ago:

13-Feb-23
He's doing well. Just had a birthday.

• Sitka Gear