Coyote 65 26-Dec-18
wildan 27-Dec-18
Scar Finga 27-Dec-18
Coyote 65 27-Dec-18
Scar Finga 27-Dec-18
Joey Ward 27-Dec-18
Scar Finga 27-Dec-18
26-Dec-18
A neighbor of mine really likes my Suzuki Samurai and wants one to use like a UTV, however he doesn't want to work on it and wants something with a dealer network.

So the question is has anyone purchased the little Mahindra jeep, or even looked at one before I send him to the dealership 120 miles away.

Terry

26-Dec-18
Seen them in Newfie and now we have them up here. Great little vehicles but not legal for the road and too wide for a lot of our atv trails. I believe they can be made road legal. In Berlin, NH, the whole city is open to atvs. They are legal there and selling.

26-Dec-18
It would be legal here too, and most of the driving would be on old logging roads.

I was hoping to tag someone that had one, or driven one, as we have some questions.

Terry

27-Dec-18
Watched a video on YouTube;they can't begin to compare to a standard SxS.Not enough ground clearance for serious off-road.

27-Dec-18

Scar Finga's embedded Photo
2002 KIA Sportage 4X4. Warn locking hubs, Built the whole car for$ 5500.00 that includes the car:) it has 60k miles on it, it is completely street legal, gets 23 miles to the gallon. Does 80MPH and sits on 33" tires. What a blast!
2002 KIA Sportage 4X4. Warn locking hubs, Built the whole car for$ 5500.00 that includes the car:) it has 60k miles on it, it is completely street legal, gets 23 miles to the gallon. Does 80MPH and sits on 33" tires. What a blast!
A better view of the lift. I have almost10" of groung clearance from the pumpkin and 11" of travel!
A better view of the lift. I have almost10" of groung clearance from the pumpkin and 11" of travel!
Build one of these! I will go anywhere a Polaris will go with AC, heater, 4 wheel drive.

27-Dec-18
does it have a 2 speed transfer case?

27-Dec-18
Yes it does. It hangs with most jeeps as long as your aren't doing rock crawling. It goes everywhere I have ever tried to take it. It has extreme approach angles as well! it s made from jeep and FJ parts and it isn't that hard to build. included in that $5500.00, I replaced all the front end parts, including axles, Warn hubs, and the entire brake system. Tires, rims, a full tune up with a k&N air cleaner. A 3500lb winch that I can move from front to back and I changed all the fluids to synthetic, and I had to put a new gas tank in it. the other one had a small leak. It's also a four seater, but I took my back seat out for more room. You can do it with four years... 99 to 2002. they have a true ladder frame. the new models have a unibody. you can only do a body lift on those. Mine is 3" suspension lift.

27-Dec-18
Scar Finga, I love it! Great job!

27-Dec-18
Thanks Joey, it is a blast to drive! I drive it to work all the time as well, and every where I go people always stop and ask me about it.

Happy New Year!

• Sitka Gear