Trial153 01-Jan-19
Huntcell 01-Jan-19
Shug 01-Jan-19
Inshart 01-Jan-19
drycreek 01-Jan-19
Medicinemann 01-Jan-19
tobinsghost 01-Jan-19
01-Jan-19
Im leaving in two weeks for my mountain lion hunt in Colorado if im lucky enough to get one I was wondering how ones who have flown out of state got there meat and hide home to me mounted and a rough cost of it? oh I live in Maryland if anyone from the east coast has done this

01-Jan-19
Same as anything else, just freeze it solid in a cooler and check it as luggage. Good luck!

01-Jan-19
Two cheep Wally World coolers, tape them up and check them in. One of the easiest animals to get home.

01-Jan-19

Huntcell 's embedded Photo
Utah Archery Mt Lion
Huntcell 's embedded Photo
Utah Archery Mt Lion
meat hide and skull was froze and in my luggage drove from Entrrprise Utah in the morning to Las Vegas airport , went thru security no problems, arrived Milwaukee and couple hour drive home all was well. Mid afternoon, Still froze . Some of the best tasting meat ever. Cost of getting mount $3,000 was few years ago .

01-Jan-19
I’ve brought both of my skins and skull as carry on luggage and some meat frozen under the plane back to New Jersey

01-Jan-19

Inshart's embedded Photo
Inshart's embedded Photo

01-Jan-19
Thanks for turning that picture, I thought he was drunk right there at first.......

01-Jan-19
Might want to check with a Maryland game warden to make sure that you don't need any documentation to possess a Mt lion in your state. Many years ago, I had a NY warden advise me to get a couple documents, although I don't remember what they were now (but they are in a file somewhere).

01-Jan-19
Do you tell TSA about the skull and skins before they scan it?

• Sitka Gear