altitude sick 16-Jan-19
altitude sick 16-Jan-19
Bowboy 16-Jan-19
Jeff Holchin 16-Jan-19
Nick Muche 16-Jan-19
Jeff Holchin 16-Jan-19
M.Pauls 16-Jan-19
05-Jan-19
From: BOHUNTER0905-Jan-19Private Reply EDIT While reviewing the latest P&Y Ethic journal I saw that Nick and Stephanie Muche each had a grizzly entered in 2018. Congratulations to each of you on this accomplishment. Note that Stephanie’s was larger

05-Jan-19
Congrats!! Way to go!!

More pics please.

05-Jan-19

wildwilderness's Link
https://forums.bowsite.com/tf/bgforums/thread.cfm?threadid=474448&messages=342&forum=6#4588053

This thread has a picture of them- 27 May. Great bears!

05-Jan-19
Yes!!!! But did ya notice who’s was bigger?

05-Jan-19

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
Who would have thought?

14-Jan-19
This goes back to an old Alaskan tradition. When dealing with grizzlies, you always let your wife go first.

For example, if it is dark and scary out and you are in grizzly country with your wife..... you always let her go first (well ahead of you...) and break trail!

Pete

14-Jan-19
This is something... haha... nice pic Shug, I will repay the favor in due time. Yes, Stefanie's was much bigger, quite the bear for that area. We are looking forward to spring so that we can try again. I highly doubt that our luck will be the same, but we plan to give it a go.

14-Jan-19

Huntcell 's embedded Photo
The smaller one
The smaller one
The big ONE
The big ONE
Pics From referenced link.

15-Jan-19
That's awesome congratulations to the both of you!!

15-Jan-19
Congratulations to the Muche duo.

15-Jan-19
Dang I love those bear pics. Good job Muche's!

15-Jan-19
Very nice, way cool, many CONGRATS to you Nick, and your wife!!!

Don't know, but curious if she has to be about the only lady or one of a few in modern times to kill a grizzly with a bow???

16-Jan-19

Nick Muche's embedded Photo
Nick Muche's embedded Photo
Zbone, several other women have taken grizzly bears with their bow, Anna Vorisek for one, and I also believe Rebecca Francis and Nicole Reeves, could be wrong on that, but I know they both (along with many others) have taken brown bears (same thing, kinda) with their bow. I'd guess there are a few that have taken a grizzly. With any luck Stefanie will get another one this spring, or at least have a chance at one. I'd like to run an arrow through another, but there is a certain black bear that I really have my eye on and I will likely pass most (not all) every bear I see if he's active on the baits.

16-Jan-19
Very cool, Nick!

Congrats to you and the Mrs!

16-Jan-19
Not 100% but I believe Stacy Frost was the first P and Y grizzly entered by a female...

Ohh yea nice Job

16-Jan-19
Correct, not sure how I forgot about hers, just saw it again not long ago in a magazine. She was pretty young when she shot that one, too. Pretty awesome!

16-Jan-19
Wow! Those are both beautiful bears. Congrats.

16-Jan-19

altitude sick's embedded Photo
From a recent visit to my Taxidermist. He had some nice bears in the drying stage, before final face details.
altitude sick's embedded Photo
From a recent visit to my Taxidermist. He had some nice bears in the drying stage, before final face details.

16-Jan-19
Very nice bears congrats to both of you! I'd like to see a double sheep picture.

16-Jan-19
Nice bears! What kind of bow is that Nick, kinda looks like a Black Widow from the riser, but I just can't tell....

16-Jan-19
Black Widow, PSA. Really like it, now if I could just shoot as well as the bow.

16-Jan-19
I thought so - I won a PSA2 in a $20 raffle - best bow I ever shot!

16-Jan-19
Congrats to you and your better half Nick, you guys r living the dream. Keep it coming

• Sitka Gear