midwest 07-Jan-19
leftee 08-Jan-19
EMB 08-Jan-19
Iowabowhunter 08-Jan-19
Iowabowhunter 11-Jan-19
leftee 12-Jan-19
stagetek 12-Jan-19
07-Jan-19
Curious if anyone has been able to sit in one of these yet? My groundblind is in need of replacing, and am either going to go with the 180 or 270 degree version, or the regular double bull.

Thanks!

07-Jan-19
I sat in one in an archery shop. Amazing visibility. My concern is scent containment. I gotta believe that that blind is going to allow more of your scent to escape than a conventional tent type ground blind. For turkeys, a non issue. For deer and elk, that might be an issue.

07-Jan-19
I may just go with the 180 version, can always look out the windows if need be.

Thanks!

07-Jan-19
I sat in one in the store, while you can see all around, there are still only the small shoot through windows. In other words, you cannot shoot the birds just because you can see it.

07-Jan-19
Right-same as every other groundblind.

Would be quite helpful + give me more time to get ready if I could see a bird and get prepared before it comes into the shooting lane.

07-Jan-19

Would be quite helpful + give me more time to get ready if I could see a bird and get prepared before it comes into the shooting lane.

07-Jan-19

07-Jan-19
Just wait. Probably be some knock offs come out at the show...LOL

07-Jan-19
I bought the 270 and used it a bit this past season. One of the things I have always like about ground blinds is their ability to greatly contain scent. That feature goes out the window with the surround view. I also found that deer can see in depending on back ground cover or lack thereof. I think it has it's place. but I also think you are a little more restricted with this blind in placement. It is nice to be able to see out more than just the open windows.

07-Jan-19
As soon as I saw it on tv, I was worried that when the sun shine from different angles the game animal will be able to see you

07-Jan-19
Someone please make a T5!

08-Jan-19
Get the 180 if you don't want to be seen.Small though and you'll need to be fit to set it up.

08-Jan-19
I seriously considered one of these and passed. When I read the reviews on the Bass Pro and other websites there were several important factors that I had not considered. First, if it rains, you get wet-very wet. Second, it does not block the wind-at all. Hence, it won't contain your scent as well. Heaters may be an issue too. Third, if it rains or snows or ices, you loose your view. The water makes it opaque. Fourth, there is no shoot through mesh. Fifth, you need to separately purchase the black wall. These were all deal breakers for me. I'll stick with my Dark Horse and Bull Pen blinds. I've been extremely happy with them so far. I just see more downsides in the surround view than a traditional blind.

08-Jan-19
Not sure why my reply posted so many times, sorry about that!

I don't really deer hunt from a blind so the scent containment isn't a deal breaker. I get the rain/snow deal, but in reality it at that point functions exactly the same as any other blind-you can't see through regular ones regardless of weather with the exception of the windows.

I don't shoot thru the mesh anyway so no concern there.

May see if I can get a deal on the 270 at the Iowa Deer Classic!

11-Jan-19
TTT how have yall liked the 180

12-Jan-19
Like hunting in mine.A lot. Set up/take down,not so much.

12-Jan-19
I'll stick with my Matrix. It keeps the wind and rain out, and those are the reasons I use a blind in the first place.

• Sitka Gear