kentuckbowhnter 07-Jan-19
GregE 07-Jan-19
midwest 07-Jan-19
Graveyard 08-Jan-19
'Ike' 08-Jan-19
BullBuster 09-Jan-19
Cheesehead Mike 09-Jan-19
07-Jan-19
Yeah, so I have like a bunch of points and want a really good Bull in Wyoming...Was hoping you guys would point me in the right direction! I have like, onX a GPS and a SmartPhone if you could just send coordinates and such...That and if you could put times and such around the moon and things, that'd be great too...Thanks for any help!

:-)

07-Jan-19
Unit 62

07-Jan-19
Turn right at the Rocky Mountains, 3rd pine tree from the left on the second ridge over. Should be there by 7:45 A.M. on September 7th. Bank on it. :-)

07-Jan-19
He is right there see him

07-Jan-19
Here are a couple places to start. Let us know how it goes.

42.45703 -105.57861 42.42688 -105.49416

07-Jan-19
You guys are the best...

07-Jan-19
when i was driving on I-80 between cheyenne and rawlins there was a sign at an exit for "elk mountain". start there.

07-Jan-19
Must be winter time......

07-Jan-19
Start with the units that have all the cross hatched lines through them. That means high densities of big bulls and perfect for a non-res, DIY hunter! Stay close to Yellowstone so you don't have problems with grizz.

08-Jan-19
Seems we go a good ole boys club going here, dissing the Non-res guys with no chance to scout or get info from other places except from good guys out there willing to help.

08-Jan-19
"Seems we go a good ole boys club going here, dissing the Non-res guys with no chance to scout or get info from other places except from good guys out there willing to help."

This is all in jest, don't take it so serious...That time of year, as someone pointed out above...And I'm one of those non-residents guys and have got a ton of great help off this site and from some of those above...Check your sense of humor!

09-Jan-19
Nice Ike. Way to jump on the guy that had intent to back you up.

09-Jan-19

Cheesehead Mike's embedded Photo
Cheesehead Mike's embedded Photo
Maybe a point trade... you share preference points... I share waypoints ;^)

• Sitka Gear