Quinn @work 12-Jan-19
Four js 12-Jan-19
Four js 12-Jan-19
Alaska at heart 12-Jan-19
Four js 12-Jan-19
Four js 18-Jan-19
08-Jan-19

Four js's embedded Photo
Repeat client with a great 2018 archery pronghorn!
Four js's embedded Photo
Repeat client with a great 2018 archery pronghorn!
Have few spots available for the 2019 archery pronghorn season! Look us up if interested in a great hunt!

08-Jan-19
I have hunted here a few years in a row now......place is awesome!!!! Will be heading back this year!

08-Jan-19
Took a look at your site. Does unguided antelope hunt mean you cant hunt any of the blinds you have setup or does it just mean a guide doesnt sit with you? Also, I might be interested in a turkey hunt down the road - how do you guys do as far as success rates? Are they merriam or rios? Thanks in advance!

08-Jan-19
I am for August 2018, looking forward to it.

09-Jan-19
Do you do Father/son archery pronghorn packages?

09-Jan-19
We offer a 4 day meals lodging and transportation after arrival at camp for 1995.00 per hunter. We do hunts for youth for 1200.00. Glad to answer any further questions you may have. Thank you, Jason

09-Jan-19

09-Jan-19
Lol scoot!! Youth is 12-18yrs old. Yes it is a great opportunity for a goat hunt!!

09-Jan-19

Four js's embedded Photo
Another happy 2018 client
Four js's embedded Photo
Another happy 2018 client

09-Jan-19
I can vouch for scoot!

09-Jan-19
Jason, any openings left for the 21st thru 24th. buddy still on the fence... thanks Kip

09-Jan-19
Nancy and I hunted there a couple years ago and were in camp with Forest Bows and his wife, Kelly. We had a real good time. I tagged a nice goat, and Nancy hit a P&Y buck that we never recovered. Nice accommodations. If you are a flat lander, you might want to go out a day or two early to acclimate...I could tell that I was at a higher altitude than what I was used to. The cabin/lodge where we stayed had several nice antelope mounts, which is encouraging and also helpful, if you like to practice estimating what they will score.

10-Jan-19
Just curious, do you have to draw a tag first? Or is it OTC tags?

10-Jan-19
The tags are OTC!

12-Jan-19
and just to add, the Four Js are a great supporter of bow hunting and the Colorado Bow Hunters Assoc. as they have donated a hunt for the CBA banquet, as I was banquet chair last year. Thanks Jason

12-Jan-19
Agreed Paul. I hope the bowsiters book him up. From what I know and have seen here he has great goat hunting. Support those who support us.

12-Jan-19
Thank you Paul! We will be donating another archery pronghorn hunt this year to the CBA. Anyone Looking for a great hunt and to support the CBA get to the CBA banquet in Grand junction.

12-Jan-19
Thank you Quinn. Alot of great people here on bowsite!

12-Jan-19
Antelope have been on my "bucket list" for quite a while. God willing, I am heading to KS to hunt whitetails this fall, but maybe in 2020? Will keep you in mind.

12-Jan-19
Sounds good Alaska. Give us a call and be glad to help you chk that off your list! Thank You, Jason

18-Jan-19

Four js's embedded Photo
Repeat client with another great pronghorn.
Four js's embedded Photo
Repeat client with another great pronghorn.

• Sitka Gear