tobywon 11-Jan-19
Mule Power 11-Jan-19
kentuckbowhnter 11-Jan-19
Mule Power 26-Apr-19
Huntcell 26-Apr-19
SHEDHUNTER 26-Apr-19
orionsbrother 26-Apr-19
09-Jan-19
anyone got any ideas for a science research paper that has to do with hunting? -thanks

09-Jan-19
CWD and how we can’t fix a problem that’s been around forever:)

09-Jan-19
CWD seems to be a gift that keeps giving on this front.

09-Jan-19
Perhaps a paper on the science of CWD

-Mitch

09-Jan-19
How about research on why the guys on CT live hunts can't see a deer much less kill one. You solve that and the CT guys would love you.

09-Jan-19
The rise and fall of Rowdy Dowdy wouldn't be a bad idea either.

09-Jan-19
Maybe conservation and why hunting is so good?

09-Jan-19
Wolf impact on elk herd.

09-Jan-19
thanks for the ideas guys, really helpful!!!!!!!!!

09-Jan-19
Most colleges, anything hunting related will probably get you an "F". Better to write about global warming, diversity, green energy, or public transportation if you value your grade.

09-Jan-19
Looked into the ideas that you guys talked about and the whole CWD thing looks pretty interesting. -THANKS 4 THE HELP

09-Jan-19
If you or anyone you know has some good pics of any deer with CWD that would be super helpful

09-Jan-19
If you are looking for information or photographs of deer with CWD I would suggest you contact a state or states with deer populations knows to harbor CWD. Wisconsin might be a good starter. Contact the WI Dept. of Natural Resources headquartered in Madison.

09-Jan-19
True and accurate wolf numbers and impact on deer in northern Wisconsin and deer and moose in northern MN.

09-Jan-19
Thanks guys, and to Scoot, it just had to be okayed by the teacher which I just did.

09-Jan-19
If you want to be sure to fail talk about the impact of wildlife managements where segments of the population are not managed in their pursuit of wildlife and how that plays into today's society.

Or just talk about how far removed the average person is removed from meat. Saw an article where a cop in Alberta drove over a fawn a few times (optics are not good when it is screaming and someone is videotaping you) but the flipside is these guys get hammered for any time they use a round from their pistol. Anyways, read the comments from that and you've got some real material there. 80% of people honestly have no clue about wildlife. Literally no clue. Talk about how many people there are in the world and how many actually have any relationship with wildlife.

10-Jan-19
Just find an old Bowriter article from the 70's and doctor it up a little! That's what we used to do. It'll give you more time to drink beer and shoot darts:)

10-Jan-19
I think he'll fail if the professor looks at his Bowsite name! Either that or he'll run to the safe space. Good luck though!

10-Jan-19
(1) Why hunters are Conservationist. The positive impact of hunting on reestablishing species and maintaining a balance of herd size for species.

(2) The idiocy of wildlife department killing 100’s or 1000’s of deer to see if 1 deer has CWD

10-Jan-19
Mycoplasma ovis transfer from domestic sheep to Bighorn Sheep; and the implications on the health of Bighorn Sheep herds.

10-Jan-19
Wolf research, the government will give you millions. Rory

10-Jan-19
Yearling dispersal is a great topic...

10-Jan-19
Scentlok. History/background, marketing, hunter use, scientific data, lawsuit.

11-Jan-19
Listen to South Farm... sounds like he has some experience.

11-Jan-19
Thanks for all the great ideas guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-Jan-19
Archery Elk hunting success rates in Colorado, Montana and Wyoming as they relate to various levels of manscaping.

11-Jan-19
How about the difference is success rates of transplanting elk. Several states have done it, WI appears to have poor results compared to the others. Or why the sharp-tail grouse transplant to NW WI appears be a bust. How about the financial differences to states that allow a higher proportion of non-residents to hunt big game. Get an A.

11-Jan-19
I like Buffalo1's idea #1 "Why hunters are Conservationist. The positive impact of hunting on reestablishing species and maintaining a balance of herd size for species".

So much to talk about from Pittman-Robertson Act, hunters for the hungry, creating habitat for many different species, land conservation, etc..

11-Jan-19
I’ll cast another vote for the effects of wolves on big game hunting.

11-Jan-19
how about a paper on how CWD has never really done any long term damage to any deer herd anywhere in the world.

26-Apr-19
Help support hunting and sound game management.... do it on the impact of wolves on elk populations!

26-Apr-19
Why Bowsite has become the pivotal driving opinion maker in modern bowhunting

If you ain’t bowsiting , you ain’t!

26-Apr-19
I did one on the behavioral and physiological adaptations of deer to the seasons of the year.

26-Apr-19
I would strongly recommend that you refrain from cheating by presenting a purchased paper as your own.

I would also question the caliber of writing from a source that composes a sentence as idiotic as “Of course, if you need this.”

This Topic has been locked. Thank you.

• Sitka Gear