Milhouse 11-Jan-19
smarba 11-Jan-19
Native Okie 11-Jan-19
markr 12-Jan-19
ELKMAN 13-Jan-19
jbrownlow 19-Jan-19
butcherboy 19-Jan-19
11-Jan-19
I'm looking at a pair of B.1 Maven Binoculars. Anyone out there use them and are they as good as advertised?

11-Jan-19
Just finished my second season. Great glasses and made in Wyoming!

11-Jan-19
Just bought a pair of the B4 15X56. I really like them. Putting them on an outdoorsmans tripod and a panhead. Will get some 10x32 later to wear while I’m out in the woods.

11-Jan-19
Really good glass for the money. In trialed a pair of B2’s this season. Very impressed

11-Jan-19
You get what you pay for.

11-Jan-19
Maven is excellent glass. As far as getting what you pay for, that is true. Generally speaking with maven, you buy direct so you’re not paying the middle man to stick them on their shelf. There’s a reason they’re high quality and cheaper. Not paying for somebody to keep lights on in their shop.

11-Jan-19
They review well but some pretty objective sources. Some are assembled in the US, some models are assembled in the Philippines and Japan .

11-Jan-19
Maven has always intrigued me. I would guess the high end stuff is US made. The Philippines and Japan glass wouldn't scare me either. I pretty much stick to Vortex glass, because I get most of it through spiff programs. Tough to say no to free stuff.

11-Jan-19
I've asked before but is Maven at all related to Brunton? Brunton optics used to be made in WY also if I recall.

11-Jan-19
Maven guys are the old Brunton guys.

12-Jan-19
I have the Mavin B.1's 10x42, they are clearer and sharper then my buddy's Zeiss...He agreed, wasn't even that close.

13-Jan-19
I have always wondered about them. They look awesome. I would love to look through a set in the desert for a few days.

19-Jan-19
I got a pair of b.1 10x42. I can attest, they are amazing. Great to look through and very solidly constructed. I’m super excited about using them in the field

19-Jan-19
Just used my 15’s on a successful Oryx hunt. They were fantastic and I could spot Oryx a long long ways out there. Very clear

• Sitka Gear