Charlie Rehor 15-Jan-19
kota-man 15-Jan-19
Buglmin 15-Jan-19
GotBowAz 15-Jan-19
Forest bows 15-Jan-19
Brotsky 15-Jan-19
nvgoat 16-Jan-19
15-Jan-19
Does anybody make these and does anybody know where I can get some.

15-Jan-19
This is where I buy mine.

www.ethicsarchery.com

15-Jan-19
Firenock makes one for the Deep Six and Injexions but I assume you mean regular FMJ's? Easton also just came out with some new outserts, but don't know if they'll work with regular FMJ. Maybe call the guy at Firenock and see if he makes anything that will work. Firenock is pretty much a one man operation I think...

15-Jan-19
Depending on what size fmj. Ethics Archery makes half outs and outserts, as well as Firenock. I've been using the Ethics Archery outserts and Half outs and I'm been impressed with them so far.

15-Jan-19

GotBowAz's embedded Photo
GotBowAz's embedded Photo
I've been using Fire knocks all steel half outs for years and love them. Perfect fit for FMJ arrows. I used to break out at the ends but that stopped after going to these. They are 55 grains each which helped me bump up my FOC a bit too.

15-Jan-19
What outserts size for 5mm FMJ

15-Jan-19
I would definitely look at the half-outs Forest. Some really good options out there for those on the 5mm FMJ.

The size outsert would depend on what spine shaft you are shooting. A 400 would be .263", a 340 would be .269", and a 300 spine would be .273".

16-Jan-19

Bill V - Iron Will 's embedded Photo
Bill V - Iron Will 's embedded Photo
Another option is to use the standard HIT insert and Iron Will Impact Collars over the shaft. (1" hardened stainless steel)

16-Jan-19
I have had good luck with Tophat Protector Rings on Axis 340. Get them at Lancaster. 5 grains each.

• Sitka Gear