Bou'bound 15-Jan-19
WV Mountaineer 15-Jan-19
APauls 15-Jan-19
GF 15-Jan-19
smarba 15-Jan-19
sitO 15-Jan-19
AZ~Rich 16-Jan-19
15-Jan-19
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsqkPcIFey-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=2i21vqgfpua7

15-Jan-19
Looks like it is already gone...What was it?

15-Jan-19
It was a woman posing with a nice male lion dead only to have another male lion, and apparently attacked them As they were about to take pictures

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ys5aEp39-4

15-Jan-19
Looked fake to me. That lion didn’t come in hard with his ears back like he was in attack mode.

15-Jan-19
That video has been around a while, at least a couple years, it was found to be fake if I remember correctly...

15-Jan-19
oh yeah...that's real

for sure.

yep

15-Jan-19
It's been around for a while. And, I'm betting it is 100% real. Never been there and hunted lions. However, of the video's I've seen with people doing it, If there were two males, the PH always said they had to watch for the live one after killing the first one.

15-Jan-19
Not sure what it is about the video that makes it look so fake

15-Jan-19
If I’m remembering the same one that you guys have been looking at… The second lion comes in in a pretty casual manner.

Always made me think that maybe they were pen-raised lions. Still very dangerous to be around, but with some of the wild edge taken off…

15-Jan-19
The Ghost and the Darkness...

15-Jan-19
Looks like the last 10yrs hit Sigfried & Roy hard

16-Jan-19
Fake, Lion is in far distance then in seconds appears to cover hundreds of yds which would mean it was running full on. Then it lopes on by the photo frame appearing calm not like a lion charging.

• Sitka Gear