Mike Ukrainetz 19-Jan-19
Busta'Ribs 19-Jan-19
JimJones 19-Jan-19
Shrewski 19-Jan-19
3under 19-Jan-19
JimJones 19-Jan-19
3under 19-Jan-19
19-Jan-19
Has anyone hunted with Classic Outfitters in Alberta, considering a hunt with him and looking for some reviews/feedback. Thanks.

19-Jan-19
I've lost count and have probably spent more than a dozen weeks hunting in Jim Hole's Edmonton Bow Zone camp, going all the way back to my first hunt there in 1990, and as recently as this past November. I can say without hesitation that Classic Outfitters is a 1st class operation for giant archery whitetails, but I can also say quite confidently that it is not for everyone. Way too much to cover here but PM me and we can connect for a phone call and I'll give you the full report. And that goes for anyone else that may be interested. By the way, I hunted hard for a week and had two encounters under 100 yards with a giant 170 plus 5x5 in November but could not get him close enough and ended up not getting a shot on my hunt. I did see one other shooter during my hunt, also out of range. Another hunter in camp had a 6x6, mid 190" buck at 25 yards on the last morning of the hunt but the deer was facing him and he could not get an ethical angle to shoot.

19-Jan-19
I hunted with Jim way back in 2001. First class operation in every way.

19-Jan-19
I guided for Jim many years ago and I sucked but Jim and his operation were great!

19-Jan-19
You guided me Mike, and I thought you were great! If I remember correctly, it was like minus 40 that week and I almost died!

19-Jan-19
Best Advice is from someone that has hunted with Jim. Take busta up on his offer of a Phone call.. This hunt is not for everyone. Jim’s not going to kiss your ass if that is what you want. You will likely see the biggest buck of your hunting career..

19-Jan-19
Yep, you have to EMBRACE “The Program” or you are not going to have a good time. Go in ready to learn and you will...I saw a P&Y buck every day and two genuine booners I will never forget.

I don’t believe anything would ever slip at Jim’s place, he’s just not that kind of guy.

19-Jan-19
Thank you guys for your responses.. wow that's very impressive and exactly what I was hoping to hear. Busta I'm gonna PM you.

19-Jan-19
3under. Do a quick google of Jim Hole Jr. there’s been plenty of threads on various sites. He is very demanding of his hunters and of himself. It’s not an easy hunt and is very weather dependent. I don’t believe I have ever heard a bad word spoken about Jim and his outfit. Most people that go are repeats and are looking for 160”+...

19-Jan-19
Thanks JimJones I will definetely do that.. sounds exactly what I'm looking for.

• Sitka Gear