Brotsky 23-Jan-19
Scoot 23-Jan-19
OFFHNTN 24-Jan-19
t-roy 24-Jan-19
SteveB 24-Jan-19
Bob H in NH 24-Jan-19
Bob H in NH 24-Jan-19
23-Jan-19
Hey Guys, I would appreciate any reviews that I can get for Bear Track Outfitters in Buffalo Wyoming. Thinking about going on a September MD/Antelope Archery Combo hunt this year. Would appreciate any feedback. Archery or Rifle.

TIA

23-Jan-19
I killed an antelope (rifle) off of the public land that they had posted as private...

23-Jan-19
Haha, that's a bad start! It happens all over and is really common in some parts, but man that chaps my hide when idiots post public land to try keep people away from "their animals".

23-Jan-19
Scoot, once had a guy ask me in western SD "What the hell are you doing on my BLM land?" I responded "What are you doing on MY BLM land?" Things did not improve from there. :-)

23-Jan-19
Brotsky, that's definitely a bad start! I'm guessing you didn't buy him a beer later that day? At least he didn't think the animals on public land were his, he just believed the public land itself was his!

24-Jan-19
Brotsky - That is hilarious!!!

24-Jan-19
Brotsky.....you should have hit him up for his share of the property taxes.

24-Jan-19
Triple Three Outfitters in Buffalo, WY.

24-Jan-19
I can vouch for southfork outfitters in buffalo for rifle MD and antelope. Wife and I have been twice, whole camp tagged out both times

Heard good about bear track but nothing direct

24-Jan-19
If you go to harrisburg, South fork is there. Tell Holli Bob and Sheila Sent ya. Holli is good people

• Sitka Gear