Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
Arrownoob 23-Jan-19
Arrownoob 24-Jan-19
Bonafide 24-Jan-19
Arrownoob 24-Jan-19
Charlie Rehor 24-Jan-19
23-Jan-19
Hi I post in Massachusetts never to community but this is a general question: I bought the Sitka kelvin jacket this year and I see a fanatic windstopper on sale. I love Sitka gear the quality and fit is nice for me. When it’s on sale I get it. I don’t like the hood on the kelvin with my tree harness hoods are annoying. Does anyone have the fanatic and like it? Does anyone know the difference between fanatic and kelvin? What are the differences? I’m thinking of selling the kelvin but I’m unsure. I’ll lose money on the sale I wore the jacket a few times this season.

24-Jan-19
Well guess I shouldn’t have posted about it it just sold before I could buy it. ‘Doh!

24-Jan-19
Check out the Pnuma gear, I have a waypoint system and love it.

24-Jan-19
It looks cool. I’m up in mass need a winter snow jacket for late season. Also, I’m really cheap and buy everything in Jan-feb when it’s on sale.

24-Jan-19
Keep the Kelvin and buy the Fanatic. Kelvin is not an outer layer. It is meant to go under your top layer.

Remember the Fanatic is for very cold weather. If you don’t hunt late season look at the Stratus Jacket. Good luck.

• Sitka Gear