Contributors to this thread:
McCree 23-Jan-19
Buglmin 23-Jan-19
Harvester 26-Feb-19
Wapiti Hunter 26-Feb-19
Wapiti Hunter 27-Feb-19
moch 27-Feb-19
23-Jan-19
Looking for reviews from anyone who has hunted lions with Lobo Outfitters...

Thanks,

23-Jan-19
If you're talking about Dick and Mike Ray, they kill a lot of lions here in sw Colorado and New Mexico. They don't like huge lions, but every now and then they kill a monster!! They've killed a lot of lions, and will work their tail off for you. Their dogs are top notch. They know what they're doing, have leases to access a lot of areas. They do like to run lions...

Downside, they kill a lot of small toms, fill the quote here fast. Local guys don't like em, and they'll have several guys cruising roads looking for tracks. I've known the Rays for a very long time. Strictly by the book, run a great hunt and are usually booked solid.

26-Feb-19

Harvester's embedded Photo
Harvester's embedded Photo
I would hunt with Mike and Dick without hesitation. They provided me a great hunt and worked their tails off for two seasons to fill my tag. They kill some big cats as well. The one I got scored very well and won them an outfitter award that year.

26-Feb-19
Clayton,

I sent you a PM.

Mike

27-Feb-19
Clayton,

I sent you a PM.

Mike

27-Feb-19
Dick and Mike are great People. they know how to get lions and they do kill some BC cats Look at their web Page. You can not go wrong with Lobo outfitters.

Frank O.

• Sitka Gear