Nick Muche 24-Jan-19
YZF-88 24-Jan-19
YZF-88 24-Jan-19
smarba 25-Jan-19
YZF-88 25-Jan-19
24-Jan-19

YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
Picked up my RX3 Monday. Slowly building it up. Not much time as wrestling season is wrapping up.

random observations. Some have merit. Others do not.

1. I need a new bow press. Been wanting one anyway!

2. For $1,600...put the damn stickers on straight. The RX3 logo fell off.

3. I feel bad for you fellas that will be shooting the #2 cam in the 26.5# positions. NO valley. I went down to 26” and it’s OK. I am using the 80% mods but will try 85% for fun later.

4. Finish is OK.

5. I weighed my 2014 Spyder 34 and the RX3 totally loaded up. EXACT same weight! Like the RX3 feel better. Actually I have a lighter rest on the RX3 as well. Sort of disappointed about this

4. I transferred my 2 piece arrow rack and attempted to reproduce the Elevated 2 camp pattern with only 2 flat colors. Turned out OK.

5. Just need to tye in a peep and tune the rest before filging arrows. Looking forward to it.

More to come.

24-Jan-19
Glad you like it, I couldn't enjoy it when I shot it side by side to the other offerings this year, or next to my 15' Nutrum 34, not for 1600$ anyhow.

24-Jan-19
The number I one factor for me going with the RX3 is shoulder preservation due to the draw cycle. I shot them all and this draw cycle did it for me. The stupid high price of the bow is offset by deferring a FOURTH shoulder surgery for me. Personal preference of course.

24-Jan-19

YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
In the interest of saving money, I reused my trusty 2 piece 4 arrow quiver and stabilizer. Well, it didn’t match so of course I made an attempt to duplicate the Elevated 2 pattern with the couple colors so happed to have.

25-Jan-19
You matched the quiver and stabilizer pretty darn good!

25-Jan-19
My wife has a machine that cuts stencils on stickers. All I had to do was draw a pattern in AutoCAD. Fun stuff. Ironically, I don’t wear much camo though!

• Sitka Gear