Traveler 30-Jan-19
Neubauer 30-Jan-19
ESP 30-Jan-19
Zebrakiller 30-Jan-19
brewski 03-Feb-19
29-Jan-19

Zebrakiller's embedded Photo
I just returned from another incredible week of Nilgai hunting, Had a blast a saw a ton of great bulls,unfortunately , I came up on the short end of the stick and lost my bull I still dont know what went wrong, felt I made a good shot, maybe a bit forward, , I gave it my all but just couldn't find him. day one we had 50mph winds so I really could hunt. So I went out and sat about 5 I saw a big bull about 200 yards out so I watched him and decided I would head that way in moring. The next morning I set up in the area I saw the bull, wind was still wipping but going down by the hour. about 1 hour before dark I had two young bulls come out at 42 yards as the stepped out the took off across the field in a hurry, I looked behind them and the Big bull was coming, I drew back and when he stepped out at 42 yards I stopped him and the the arrow go. Arrow hit just in front of shoulder and the bull was gone. the next morning we started the search, we found arrow about 40 yards in covered in blood with a pass threw, had blood about 150 yards and then nothing looked till we had no more options. they are one tough critter. I still had an awesome hunt and my partner did get a great bull, but in the end he felt he was not prepared for this hunt once it started and he decided to take a rifle. He saw over 100 Nilgai on his hunt. I will be back next year. the bull came out on left hand corner of this pic by the bigger pole.

29-Jan-19

29-Jan-19

29-Jan-19

29-Jan-19

29-Jan-19

29-Jan-19

29-Jan-19

29-Jan-19

29-Jan-19
how was the meat? i have heard it was some of the best wild game...

29-Jan-19
the meat is awesome

29-Jan-19
Very nice, congrats

29-Jan-19
Super adventure.

Know the feeling about an unrecovered animal.

29-Jan-19
Too bad one yours zebra, congrats to your partner looks like a pretty big animal.

29-Jan-19
Sorry to hear you lost your bull! Still sounds like you boys were in them. Next year!

29-Jan-19
On the bucket list. Just need to find the right ranch.

29-Jan-19
Looking at this one for a late season hunt this year. Maybe I can get lucky with my longbow!

30-Jan-19
Great report and Pics. Congratulations

30-Jan-19
What outfitter did you hunt with? Looks like a great/fun hunt. Thanks for sharing.

30-Jan-19
Zebra how far have your shots been on your nilgai hunts?

30-Jan-19
43,46,and i shot one a few years back at 72

03-Feb-19
We have Nilgai here in Florida but it's like a 3 day hunt on a small island with no vehicles allowed.I drew a tag once but didn't even give it a go because of the crazy logistics to get to the island and back with the meet if luck was on my side. OOPS!!! My mistake. We have Sambar here in florida

• Sitka Gear