Shug 02-Feb-19
Zim 02-Feb-19
Ambush 02-Feb-19
drycreek 02-Feb-19
Zim 03-Feb-19
30-Jan-19

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
I was cleaning up a bit and came across them... anyone remember them? If I remember correctly you’re supposed to send them back for proper disposal when they stopped glowing... oh well.. could this be the possible reason for my hair loss.

With all the rest of the arguing going on other threads about dumb crap I wonder how long till this turns...

30-Jan-19
So.....YOU'RE to blame for the polar vortex! I knew it! ;-)

30-Jan-19
Just say NO to nuclear weapons for deer hunting!!!

30-Jan-19
Did they have to use yellowcake for the middle pin, Shug?

Tritium pins, correct?

30-Jan-19
P&Y eligible?

30-Jan-19
T Roy that’s the name.. I had forgotten. Ty

30-Jan-19
Trijicon currently makes an adjustable sight with Tritium...I always wanted to get one just so I could walk around my local range and ask those other losers if their sight had tritium, then after a long explanation demonstrating my superior knowledge on the subject (unsolicited of course), I could make sure they know that my sight is awash in it and far superior in every conceivable manner, thus making me far superior in every conceivable manner.

30-Jan-19
Very good zim

30-Jan-19
Doorknob is correct. Mine were also tritium. Never were very bright. Fiber optic is better

02-Feb-19
I might still have one of those. If it wasn't for the giant tip on the end they might be still useful. The fiber optic pins of today make lighted pins unneeded. With the last few minutes of legal daylight fading away a good wrapped fiber optic pin is still visible but not so bright that it blinds out your target.

02-Feb-19
Our sigs at work have glow dots on the front and rear sight. Jeff.

02-Feb-19
Now I know why my HECS como suit did not work. These pins and the suit cancelled each other out. Damn!

02-Feb-19
Zim, if I put a tritium sight on a trad bow and went to the range, would I achieve a God-like level of superiority over every conpound shooter? Even more than I now experience with just a regular longbow? :-)

Two of my handguns have tritium front sights and those little buggers glow for half the night. Not really much use in shooting light though.

02-Feb-19
Lou.....from the looks of your past X-ray, I suspect you’ve been using tritium sights for a long time!

02-Feb-19
GLB ... I could only use them at 15 yards or less.. otherwise they cover the entire deer

02-Feb-19
Jaq, the key to superiority isn't the equipment per se, but the offering of unsolicited advice in a manner that was predetermined to be in your favor. For example: Me already having a tritium sight in my hand I ask "What kind of sight do you have there?" *then cut them off as he/she begins to answer* "guess what kind of sight I have...blah, blah...tritium....blah, blah, blah...oh you don't know what tritium is, let me explain it to you, simpleton...". I've used this simple yet effective formula with obscure custom made bows, seminars one has attended where you drop an expert's name, and of course the next year's model of a currently unreleased product (i.e. the 2020 Cameron Hanes ultra elk hunting marathon shoe/boot/cankle support device). The key is to have said piece of obscure knowledge/product in place before you begin the conversation. Keep in mind this is chess not checkers and those losers won't know what hit 'em. Good luck

02-Feb-19
Zim , change your name to “Zen”. You have reached that level!

I became a bit fearful just reading that in the abstract.

02-Feb-19
Zim on a damn roll, yo !

03-Feb-19
(I love satire. Sadly, I suspect most of us could write a book on the nonsense we've heard from these types of folks at our local range...)

• Sitka Gear