StickFlicker 01-Feb-19
spike78 01-Feb-19
drycreek 01-Feb-19
Bowbender 01-Feb-19
Zbone 03-Feb-19
Wayne Helmick 03-Feb-19
Zbone 04-Feb-19
31-Jan-19
I just hope your gun barrel was forged from Valerian steel. Winter is coming!

31-Jan-19
Dragon glass and Valerian steel, heck you're under gunned, ya need Green Fire...8^)

Interesting these blue-eyed coyotes and curious if they show more domestic dog DNA than usual of most western coyotes...

31-Jan-19
Project coyote!! Anti everything Nazis.

01-Feb-19
Pat, just be careful what you bring into CA to hunt yotes. Your conservative gun laws in CT might land you some trouble with the law in CA ;)

01-Feb-19
Damn Obama!

01-Feb-19
This isn’t a good thing. Pretty soon they will name them and it’ll be on the ballot to not hunt coyotes. It’ll pass with flying colors...

01-Feb-19
Worse, they'll declare them an endangered species and close all hunting anywhere there might be one...

01-Feb-19
Say goodbye to coyote hunting in CA.

01-Feb-19
Is California a foreign country ??? Where I am, you pull your pistol and kill that sob. Hell, I killed a wood rat once with .44 rat shot in the kitchen. It was a Booner too !

01-Feb-19
Z

"Interesting these blue-eyed coyotes and curious if they show more domestic dog DNA than usual of most western coyotes..."

So are they eating the dogs.......or banging them?

03-Feb-19
From what I understand, most eastern coyotes/coywolfs have a percentage of dog DNA, so guessing or assuming these CA coyotes may...

03-Feb-19
There's some husky in there somewhere.

04-Feb-19
Yeah Wayne, me thinks so too...

• Sitka Gear