foxwillkill 10-Feb-19
bad karma 10-Feb-19
foxwillkill 10-Feb-19
bad karma 10-Feb-19
foxwillkill 11-Feb-19
06-Feb-19

foxwillkill's embedded Photo
foxwillkill's embedded Photo
We are 2 weeks out. Shiloh is a great place to spend some time. 3 generations of the Fox family along with a few friends. Included a picture of my grandson Hunter and his hog from Aug.

06-Feb-19
Go get 'em Fox family! Post lots of pictures and do a live hunt! Need some hog killing fix!

06-Feb-19
have fun and shoot 1 for me. Forrest

07-Feb-19
I'll try to keep you posted during the hunt, including pictures. Hey Forrest, if am going to shoot one for ya, what size and color do you prefer? LOL.

07-Feb-19
I and my buddy have booked a couple hog hunts with reputable outfits for February also. We are pumped. We’re going to LA for the first guided hunt and then driving to GA fir the second guided hunt. I really like hiring good guides because the research is fun and when I select a great guide I ALWAYS learn something to do or not to do on a hunt. Good luck on YOUR hunt!

07-Feb-19
Good luck Fox I was there the first of January and back the first weekend in March for a bachelor party. Lots of Hogs in January, had biggest hog I have seen at a feeder at number 7 that was in and out too quick for me to get a shot. Look forward to your update!!

07-Feb-19
Thanks guys. KSBOW the big hog has aged since January. Maybe he's slowed down so I can get a shot.

07-Feb-19
I don't know about that, he was tank, nice cutters too...good luck

07-Feb-19
I don't know about that, he was tank, nice cutters too...good luck

07-Feb-19
Fox, not picky about the color, just get some meat on the ground. Forrest

08-Feb-19
I'm sure we won't be to picky. But a tank of hog better not give us a shot. Well let me change that I hope he does. Number 7 has always been my first choice.

08-Feb-19
Great time of year to hunt with a great outfit. Forrest

09-Feb-19

Jeff Holchin 's embedded Photo
Jeff Holchin 's embedded Photo
Good luck. February is a great month for hog killing. My buddies and I just finished our annual coastal GA hog hunt and reduced some porkers to possession.....

10-Feb-19
Congrats Jeff. I is great fun.

10-Feb-19
Have fun, FWK... Remember, use at least twice as much corn as you think you need.

10-Feb-19
Hey Bad Karma should I just carry in a 50 lb bag?

10-Feb-19
Sure....I carry 10-15 lbs in.....let them feed and get complacent.

11-Feb-19
Corn fed pork. I'll give it a try.

• Sitka Gear