ppfd 08-Feb-19
Brotsky 08-Feb-19
Bowfreak 08-Feb-19
Bowfreak 08-Feb-19
Bowfreak 08-Feb-19
Guardian hunter 08-Feb-19
Bowfreak 09-Feb-19
06-Feb-19
So we were robbed. Major bummer in Ohio. The thieves stole 5 bows and two crossbows and a whole bunch of our family hunting stuff. We lost a lot of really personal equipment. Our loss was both material and personal. First, Make sure you have both alarms and super strong locks on your doors. Second, I had a Hoyt Carbon Spyder 30 that helped me take a fair amount of deer. It is all my pictures over the last five years. Trouble is I cannot find one at 27.5 inches of draw. If anyone knows someone selling one please pm me. Thank you all. G

06-Feb-19
You can find any carbon spider a just have the mods switched out I believe. You probably need a #2 mod

06-Feb-19
Head over to archery talk and look in their classifieds or there's a facebook group H-O-Y-T buy and sell page that has all kinds of them as well. One will pop up on one of those two website at some point, just keep monitoring them.

06-Feb-19
I might be getting rid of mine.... used 2 seasons and I don't shoot much at all.. Is it right if I say I paid $1200 for that bow naked??

07-Feb-19
it is right if you paid 1200 for that bow naked.

07-Feb-19
That one is very tough to find. Look at the Elements. Actually a better bow.

07-Feb-19
Buy a bow, swap draw mods. Pretty simple n kinda common sense if you know anything about your equipment

08-Feb-19

ppfd's embedded Photo
ppfd's embedded Photo
Found this in the local for sale paper.

08-Feb-19
That is probably not a Carbon Spyder but the aluminum model ppfd.

Agreed that the AT classified is probably your best bet for finding one ASAP.

08-Feb-19
Here is one on Ebay.

08-Feb-19

Bowfreak's Link
Link

08-Feb-19
I should add. I know exactly how you feel. I got robbed last year in November. They hauled off lots of hunting stuff, but even worse than that they hauled off my children's sense of security. It gets better with time, but the feeling knowing someone was pilfering through your stuff is awful.

08-Feb-19
It definitely done is of more than our stuff. Security has been shaken. We are rebuilding our security and our equipment. Tough lesson. G

09-Feb-19
I should add. I know exactly how you feel. I got robbed last year in November. They hauled off lots of hunting stuff, but even worse than that they hauled off my children's sense of security. It gets better with time, but the feeling knowing someone was pilfering through your stuff is awful.

• Sitka Gear