nvgoat 10-Feb-19
Bou'bound 10-Feb-19
Archery_addict 10-Feb-19
petedrummond 10-Feb-19
W8N4RUT 10-Feb-19
06-Feb-19

petedrummond's embedded Photo
San Antonio Bass Pro Boat Seat sale showcases Bass Pro Quality with two torn seats for sale.

06-Feb-19
San Antonio Bass Pro Boat Seat sale showcases Bass Pro Quality with two torn seats for sale.

06-Feb-19

06-Feb-19

06-Feb-19

06-Feb-19

06-Feb-19

07-Feb-19
nice moose

07-Feb-19
Unfortunately, Cabelas is garbage now too..

07-Feb-19
You should be able to get a discount on those, use it to buy some duct tape, good to go. City boys (head shaking) Haha

07-Feb-19
New outdoor sporting goods store open now and out of Sidney, Nebraska. Owned and run by ex-Cabelas employees. https://www.highbyoutdoors.com/

08-Feb-19
"nice moose"

Agreed, let's hear about that trip!

08-Feb-19
They both suck!

08-Feb-19
There’s a Sportsman’s Warehouse in West Virginia just a but further than my nearest Cabelas. After over 35 years.... it’s been nice knowing you Cabelas. Good luck.

08-Feb-19
I just checked my Cabelas credit points and had $139 on it. I walked around the store and walked out without purchasing anything. Too bad I can not use it elsewhere.

09-Feb-19
I'm sure I'm not the only person with the dilemma of the situation of badly needing hunting specific equipment combined with having $100s in club points and gift cards and neither Cabela's or BP sells ANTHING I seriously need. Cabela's and BP are now nothing more than sporting goods stores that no longer make it a point in selling specialized sporting goods for firearm or bow hunters, or reloaders. Case in point, at the Hammond Cabela's I can buy brass and bullets for exotic seldom used calibers like .303 Brittish , .375 H&H but no bullets for .338wm an extremely popular caliber or .458 bullets suitable for use in 450 Bushmaster, inline ML's or 45/70 all legal to use and popular for deer hunting in Indiana. I could be wrong but I'm guessing most of the upper level management who runs BP and Cabela's began life as accountants tucked that are tucked into a high rise office far removed from the world of hunting and fishing are not likely hunters or fishermen/women themselves are making all the purchase decisions for both once fine organizations.

09-Feb-19
You gotta be enroute to Rob's. Enjoy

09-Feb-19
The 450 Bushmaster uses .452 bullets.

09-Feb-19
We have a Cabela’s , Bass pro and sportsman warehouse all close to where I live and I do all my shopping at Sportsman warehouse.

09-Feb-19
I gave up my Cabelas card about a year ago and switched to an Amazon. Roughly twice the points for the same $ spent and you can apply them to your monthly bill or apply to purchases. No brainer !

09-Feb-19
We had a Cabelas,,,,, nothing like our Sportsman Warehouse that left Wis,,,Bass Pro now, what a bunch of crap..... Fortunately we have a lot of sportsman rummage sales in Wis,,,, the Bass Pro can stick it up there a..

10-Feb-19
Used to have both Cableas and BassPro cards. I switched to a 2% cash back card. Double the rewards on EVERY purchase and can use the cash back anywhere, not just BassPro and Cabelas. See no reason to keep the Cabelas any more.

10-Feb-19

10-Feb-19

Boreal's Link
Why is it that we love to hate companies that support us and our lifestyle. I get it that Cabelas archery department is geared towards beginners and weekenders and that most on this site are advanced beyond their capabilities. I understand that their retail locations are understocked and their branded products are not top quality in most cases. But what's the upside to a grown man taking selfies with torn boat seats? What do you hope to gain by this?

Attached is a list of Cabelas conservation partners. They support what we believe in . If Campbells soup donated to RMEF and P&Y and I liked Progresso better, I wouldn't trash Campbells. I just don't get the constant need to degrade businesses and individuals that back us up. It seems sophomoric to me.

10-Feb-19
Paul@thefort- Use those points to buy lifetime supply of vacuum sealer bags. They can't screw those up.

10-Feb-19
Boreal. Exactly. What is the upside? None

10-Feb-19
I rather dip skoal Berry then to shop at bp

10-Feb-19
well Boreal ill tell you why. If this outfit has imploded so far fast they display six seats and two are torn it speaks volumes as to the low standard tolerated by the company. Go spend your money on their high quality merchandise that cant withstand the rigors of being displayed ...... and no one even noticed......because they dont care about quality any more.

10-Feb-19
+1 boreal

• Sitka Gear