Buglmin 10-Feb-19
Archery_addict 10-Feb-19
Buglmin 10-Feb-19
Archery_addict 10-Feb-19
Archery_addict 10-Feb-19
Buglmin 10-Feb-19
Archery_addict 10-Feb-19
10-Feb-19
Prime ct3 sweetest bow I ever shot and what a company just got a box from g5 with a hat decals string wax and a great letter thanking me for buying there bow all the bows I have bought no other company has come close to g5 hats off to them and I thank them for designing the best bow I have shot

10-Feb-19
iv been thinking about a new compound for a while I bounce back & forth between recurve & my old bowtec 101st airborne but my compound is turned down to 60 from 70 & I'm below 40#s with my trad bows. been thinking seriously about a new compound @ 50#s even though iv killed a lot of deer with the 101st airborne it's been a great bow

10-Feb-19
I shoot a ct3, great lil bow. Glad they changed things up a bit over the Logic. Still miss my Centergy, but I'm liking the ct3. Very dead in the hand. Good luck and enjoy it.

10-Feb-19
The only difference between the ct3 vs logic is a longer ata, and speed nocks which really isn’t doing much. Same exact bow just a longer ata

10-Feb-19
They changed the grip design, and it's not the same bow. I shot a Logic December, didn't like it and sold it.

10-Feb-19
No they didn’t. That grip is the same. Hah. I own both!!!

10-Feb-19
Post a pic of the specs between the 2. Both have the same center grip technology.

10-Feb-19
The ct3 grip has a flat back, and a slightly higher shelf. My logic last year didn't. Even Prime will tell you that. The ct3 does feel different then the logic does. I got to shoot them both side by side before telling them I'd shoot the ct3 this year.

10-Feb-19
I have both. No difference

• Sitka Gear