TEmbry 13-Feb-19
IdyllwildArcher 13-Feb-19
deerhaven 13-Feb-19
Timbow 15-Feb-19
shorty 15-Feb-19
YZF-88 15-Feb-19
deerhaven 16-Feb-19
11-Feb-19
Does anyone know what happened to the Range Snap System? I currently owe one and thought I'd pick up another because I really like up but can no longer find him online. Thanks!

11-Feb-19
I'm assuming he eventually quit making them once the crooked creek style harnesses fell out of popularity. The range snap system hinges on needing to be attached to an elastic band. I loved mine but had no use for it once I started using a kuiu style harness.

12-Feb-19
Yes, the maker (an Arizonan) is no longer in business as of a couple years ago. CouesWhitetail.com used to carry them in their store, then couldn't reach the fellow to resupply (???) ...

12-Feb-19
i have one too and wanted another. i tried multiple times to contact someone with the company and they never would talk to me. they keep the website update for some reason and that costs money.

12-Feb-19
TEmbry, my dad and I both use a Range Snap on a Kuiu harness no problem. I keep it high on my shoulder and just tilt my head a little. It's the best combination I've found thus far.

13-Feb-19
I tried it and hated it compared to the kuiu rangefinder holder with the bungee tether. Much better protected, just as easy to access, and out of the way more when not in use.

13-Feb-19
I love my range snap and don't hunt without it. I honestly feel having your range finder on your shoulder cuts down enough movement for me to make the difference now and then between getting a shot and an animal bolting. It blows me away that people reach into a pocket to get their range finder and then put it back before shooting.

13-Feb-19
Best system I have used and still use it. Was very dissapointed when they apparently stopped making them. Have been thinking about looking for components and making my own but haven't yet because they are pretty much bombproof. Does anyone know if you can buy the strap attachment anywhere?

15-Feb-19
I'm still using mine and have for at least 10 years now. I have it on my AGC bino pack right now and it works just fine there. I run mine high on my shoulder and have no problem reaching my eye with it. I'd be lost without it.

15-Feb-19
Mine is also on my AGC Bino harness. It works great. I have another AGC and wanted one for it. I'm really disappointed he quit making them.

15-Feb-19
I use it on my S4 bino harness without a problem. Wonder if there is a patent on the design. I'm about to buy my own small injection molding machine and start making piece parts for various projects in the back of my head.

16-Feb-19
Not sure about patents but if you can make the strap clip let me know! I will be a good customer!

• Sitka Gear