Tlhbow 12-Feb-19
moosenelson 12-Feb-19
jjs 12-Feb-19
APauls 12-Feb-19
Woods Walker 13-Feb-19
Treeline 13-Feb-19
12-Feb-19

APauls's Link
Looks like weather in a few decades in Winnipeg, Manitoba will be like that in Omaha. Oh yeah baby. Look out, as soon as we get this winter kill thing sorted out the giants are going to roam in Manitoba baby. Get your 2049 outfitter bookings ready because if Canada didn't already have giants it's gonna be a mecca then boy. Not to mention we'll prob be the only ones with any amount of land left to hunt. My golden years are gonna be golden...

12-Feb-19
I was thinking of booking a gator hunt. I think I’ll hold off for a bit. I may be able to pull a landowner permit here in Iowa in 15-20 years.

12-Feb-19
I hope it happens fast. I bought a piece of ground in Alberta with hopes of growing pineapples.

12-Feb-19
We don't have a few decades. The new wild eyed liberal mantra is that we only have 12 years before the planet is uninhabitable. A nutjob on a "news" show on Sunday said in 12 years "millions will die" from climate change unless we stop it RIGHT NOW!

12-Feb-19
I'll be glad when it happens. These two mid-twenties days we have every year are killing me !

12-Feb-19

timex's embedded Photo
timex's embedded Photo
I have no dog in the climate change fight but this is a fact I live on the coast in va north of Virginia beach. & iv been hunting the same places for 20 years & the 2017 season the normal tides (no storms) were over my rubber boots .I'm talking to my knees the house I park at says they have not seen tides like it in 30 years even during hurricanes. so believe whatever you wish & next year I'm hunting in waiders

12-Feb-19
I ment to Finnish with the added water is coming from somewhere who knows where but it's undeniable. the good thing is it's easy to drag deer across water

12-Feb-19
Hey nice buck Timex!

12-Feb-19
Crap . that means them rattlesnakes in Texas will come up here. Not good they got lots of them!

12-Feb-19
Ive been burning tires for years just try and get the temp up. Glad to hear about progress.

12-Feb-19
I passed up on a place for $500 by Gypsumville back in 77 and been kicking my behind ever since, would have been a good place for the winter for what is coming.

12-Feb-19
Bahahaha moose!!

no worries jjs, I bet that place in Gyp has depreciated since then.

13-Feb-19
A few decades?? They can't even get a few HOURS correct with any degree of accuracy!

13-Feb-19
Let’s hope it happens too fast for the rats from the east and west coasts to jump ship!

Unfortunately far too many of the little blue bastages jumped ship early and headed up to the Rockies in Colorado... Definitely an infestation! Pretty sure if all the Kalifornicators lost their mothership as it sunk into the ocean, we could load up the boobers on a one way trip back!

Will start burning tires when I get home to help Moose out :-)

• Sitka Gear