drycreek 17-Feb-19
LKH 17-Feb-19
Teeton 18-Feb-19
Yttails 18-Feb-19
Glunt@work 18-Feb-19
RutnStrut 18-Feb-19
Bluegill68 20-Feb-19
17-Feb-19
Hi everyone, I have a old double bull blind I got close to 20 years ago. It has eight shooting windows on the outside edges of the 4 walls. These windows are approximately 10 inches wide by about 18 inches tall. Then on each wall there is a viewing window at the top that's about 3 inches wide by about 24 in long , it has a flap if you want to close them. Also the shooting windows have a flap that comes up from the bottom if u want to close them up. The outside dimensions are about five and a half foot by 5 and 1/2 foot and it stands bout 5 and 1/2 ft tall.. it's made of a canvas that's Predator camouflage.

I have a couple other blinds they're about the same dimensions, but the window layout is terrible in them. This is my oldest blind and I absolutely love the window layout in it..

For the life of me I don't know what model it is. Really would like to get a couple more with this window layout. I just love it for turkey.

So if anybody knows the model or even a different brand that's very similar layout please let me know. Thanks Ed

17-Feb-19
It sounds like the BS-5 best blind they ever made,,,, mine was stolen off of private property...... good luck finding one,,,,

17-Feb-19
I have one that got a few of the hub stays busted up from a heavy snowfall. Ya think new owners would honor original lifetime warranty ?

17-Feb-19
Yep, I believe ground hunter is correct. It's my favorite as well other than a one-off prototype I have with one wall that is all leafy mesh.

17-Feb-19
T-5 I believe.....best blind they ever built. I picked up 2 like-new ones a couple years back on Craig’slist for $400. Don’t know why they quit making them :(

Huntcell.....get in touch with Primos. They will take care of you.

17-Feb-19
Yup, sounds like my first Double Bull blind...it was called the T-5 Pro-staffer. Primos should be able to help you. For the record, I like my Dark Horse Double Bull blind better...with the long horizontal eye-lid front opening covered with camo mesh. Way better viability. I’ve duped a bunch of animals with this blind...for what it’s worth. Kevin

17-Feb-19
Can't help you with what blind you have, but I agree with A2A that the Dark Horse is a great blind, combining a few of the best traits of several of their previous models. I originally had the Matrix, but I like the Dark Horse much better (and two sides of it are like the Matrix).

17-Feb-19
Yes it is the pro staffer and also my favorite one. Mine has the ultralight rods with only black on ceiling it is awesome

17-Feb-19
I still have mine in Apparition camo. It is before they started making the inside of the walls black. Still my favorite

17-Feb-19
I don't know whether Primos will honor the original warranty or not. They have not helped me on a trigger stick that froze shortly after the one year warranty was up, nor an e-caller that quit working just sitting in its bag in my house.

17-Feb-19
Thanks everyone.

Does anyone know if anyone makes one like it??

With the same window setup.

17-Feb-19
I called Primos a few months back to get some replacement poles for a Doublebull blind that got messed up in a wind storm. I got very prompt service. They sent me 10 replacement poles free of charge.

17-Feb-19
Troy, the original owners helped me the same way once, but I didn't know if ole Will would do that or not. If he does, that's good business IMO. Come to think on it, he may not even own that company anymore.....

17-Feb-19
Have one. Like you I can't remember when I got it. We killed 4 cow elk out of it this year. It's the first time I ever killed anything out of it. I hate sitting but it's effective.

18-Feb-19
Hellcell, A few years back the points on the end of the carbon rods broke off on I think two rods they sent me new ends at no cost.. I took the end to a grinder and ground that piece off on both side of the broken rod end, just to where your just about to hit the rod on the inside and then pulled the end off the rod. If that's what your talking about. They sent my 4 or 5 only needed two.. But I know I'm going to replace another one as one broke last turkey season and I did fix it yet.

On my blind the roof and sides black. The only thing I wish different if they started making them again would be..

1. The shooting windows were 2 maybe 3 inches lower.. I hit the bottom of the window 3 or 4 times. Last year I hit the bottom on a slam dunk 10 yds shot. The bird was just a little down hill. I shill remember the first time I hit the bottom, bird came in from behind a tree, I think that bird was only 4 or 5 yds way.

#2,, The viewing windows are a little high. Wish they were a inch lower and a inch wider from top to bottom. Other than that it's still my go to blind. I have two others that are newer but the windows are different and even when wearing black in them I still get caught at times. In the T-5 or bs-5 Which ever it's called,, I get caught way less and can get away with a ton more movement.

I carry this blind on a backpack setup,,, with all need hunting stuff and a small fold-up chair and sometimes a thermarest sleeping bag pad. The pad is nice for kneeling on and them occasional naps :)..... I could add a #3,, Which would be adding viewing windows at the bottom for when I take them naps. :)

18-Feb-19
Rhino Blinds that are close to the original Double Bull. Same canvas material, in Predator Camo. They do have a large shoot through front window though. $250.00 on website.

18-Feb-19
Whoops, I believe T-5 is right. The BS-5 had the two odd shaped big mesh windows I think. Hard to believe how long ago it was when they were first getting going.

18-Feb-19
I'd stay away from Rhino blinds. The original Rhino blinds were excellent. But the new owners are putting out junk and not standing behind it.

20-Feb-19
I'll have to dig mine out of the attic, I know its a T5 in Predator Brown can't remember if it is a Pro-staff version but it is very light compared to newer Primos blinds. I replaced one pole and I believe I still have 3 extra that DB sent me.

Probably be willing to sell it.

• Sitka Gear