JL 26-Feb-19
Paul@thefort 26-Feb-19
zipper 27-Feb-19
Buffalo1 27-Feb-19
Mule Power 02-Mar-19
midwest 02-Mar-19
Alexis Desjardins 03-Mar-19
18-Feb-19
Todd was in a Terrible ATV accident and needs many prayers . Todd is owner of wicked tree saws and white knuckle protection. Great guy.. they have started a GoFundMe page.

18-Feb-19
I just met him in Harrisburg. Indeed a great guy. Prayers for him.

18-Feb-19
Prayers for recovery.

18-Feb-19
Prayers sent. Keep fighting Todd. He is in a medically induced coma now and we are all hoping for the best.

18-Feb-19
Prayers for recovery

18-Feb-19
Prayers sent

18-Feb-19
Prayers sent.

18-Feb-19
Prayers for a full recovery.

18-Feb-19
Prayers sent!

18-Feb-19
Prayers sent

18-Feb-19
Done.

18-Feb-19
Prayer sent.

18-Feb-19
I will keep him in prayer

18-Feb-19
Prayers and thoughts from the Walkers Lewis

19-Feb-19
Prayer's from Utah

19-Feb-19
Prayers sent.

19-Feb-19
Prayers for Todd.

19-Feb-19
Prayers sent

19-Feb-19
Prayers sent from MN.

19-Feb-19
+Prayers from AZ, Get well fast Brother!

God Bless!

19-Feb-19
Prayers from Indiana.

19-Feb-19
Saw his shed video and loved his reaction when finding that giant shed. Hope you get back out there soon Todd. Prayers from another shed huntin maniac

19-Feb-19
Prayers

19-Feb-19
prayers sent!

Mark

20-Feb-19

Hawkeye's Link
Hi guys. Following two neuro-surgeries--Todd is still in a medically-induced coma following his ATV accident Saturday. He has a three month old son, a wife, and is fighting an uphill battle.

I'll attach a link for his Go-Fund me page here in the event any of you wanted to contribute.

Still hoping for a miracle.

20-Feb-19
Terribly sad, prayers sent for Todd and his family!

20-Feb-19
Prayers sent

20-Feb-19
Prayers from Ohio. Terrible News.

22-Feb-19
Prayers for Todd, his family and medical staff.

23-Feb-19
Prayers

23-Feb-19
Prayers for him and his family.

25-Feb-19
Todd passed away early this morning. Prayers to his family. He truly fought hard after the accident.

From his wife: "At 3:16am Todd was welcomed into Heaven. I am thankful for his complete peace that he is feeling right now and comforted that he is with Jesus. I was laying beside him, holding his hand, and had my other hand over his heart when he passed. He seemed so relaxed as he passed and met Jesus. I am sure he yelled "Yea buddy" as soon as he entered Heaven's gates. ? The first thought I had was of John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." Because of this I am fully confident that I will see him in Heaven someday soon, as this is what Todd Pringnitz believed. Help spread the word!"

May he RIP.

25-Feb-19
Godspeed TP

25-Feb-19
Prayers of peace and comfort for the family and his friends!

God Bless!

25-Feb-19
So sad prayers sent for his family and friends during these trying times!

25-Feb-19
Sad news indeed. Prayers for his family.

25-Feb-19
Tragic. Fellow Bowsiters, please take note and be extra careful if you are an ATV user. I borrowed one for a Utah hunt back in 1997 and said never again. Have been on foot or bicycle since. Better exercise anyway. Be safe all.

25-Feb-19
Prayers for the family. So sorry to hear.

25-Feb-19
Sad his family is in my thoughts.

25-Feb-19
Prayers sent for Todd’s family.

“Tomorrow is promised to no man”

25-Feb-19
Condolences to his family and cherish the memories.

25-Feb-19
Terrible news.....prayers sent to Todd’s family.

25-Feb-19
Prayers for his family and friends.

Godspeed, Todd.

25-Feb-19
So sad praying for the family.

25-Feb-19
Prayers for his soul and family. RIP.

25-Feb-19
Very sad. RIP

25-Feb-19
Todd was a man that wasn't afraid to show his feeling when he was in front of the camera and that is what others didn't like. Was it for the camera Nope he was just a very patient man about mature Deer and was very successful taking them. He was a true gentleman, family man and great mentor for young hunters to see what dedication gets you! always Shoot for you Dream. Todd was a great man.

25-Feb-19
man,,,,, that is hard,,,,,, I got some of their videos, play them in my cabin, all the time,,, how sad,,, I will pray for him and the family,,,,, I loved their videos, all hard chargers

I will write his name on an arrow, and launch it, in his honor, this spring, in the UP, with my long bow,,,,,,, for who ever finds it, will see the note,,,, this is for a brother of the bow

25-Feb-19
I saw pictures of Todd with his brand new baby boy. So tragic. Prayers to his family. Hug your loved ones! C

25-Feb-19
Very sad, the passion and emotion he had for hunting is admirable. Praying for his family . Hunt each day like it’s your last , another reminder that we just never know when we will get called.

25-Feb-19
All the best

25-Feb-19
Prayers for his family. RIP

25-Feb-19
Wow...that is sad news.

25-Feb-19
May he rest in peace.

26-Feb-19
Prayers for the family and friends left behind. They are the ones that need it.

26-Feb-19
God bless that family.......

26-Feb-19
Live all your tomorrows today boys. God bless his family and friends. Godspeed brother.

26-Feb-19
Condolences to the family. RIP Todd.

26-Feb-19
Life is fragile. Prayers for his family. I had a friend pass at age 48 leaving a wife and young son. It has been very hard on them.

Bill

26-Feb-19
I seen the accident report online. It states he was thrown from his ATV in a rollover. A tragic reminder about ATV safety.

26-Feb-19
This is sad news indeed. Deepest condolences to his family and friends.

26-Feb-19
Prayers to he and the family from PA!

26-Feb-19
Sad news. Prayers to his family and friends.

26-Feb-19
Just a tidbit by way of explanation as to what may have happened...this is from someone that I know that knows Todd personally.

Apparently, there is home security camera footage from a neighbor that indicates that Todd swerved to avoid a dog on the road, or nearby the road, and lost control of his ATV and ended up hitting his head on the hard, icy ground, etc, in the aftermath. The context that I understood is that it was the neighbor's dog and was either getting in the way of Todd's ATV or perhaps chasing him. At any rate, the outcome was very tragic.

I take this info as valid, given the source, and as such...it just goes to show how fragile life can be AND how very quickly our whole world can change. I am very sorry for Todd and his family, he certainly lived his life with the utmost passion and recently had a son...a son that will now never be able to spend time with his dad, whether that be deer hunting together or whatnot.

Everyone be safe, if not for yourselves...do it for your sons, daughters, wives, etc. RIP Todd.

26-Feb-19
Prayers from Wisconsin

26-Feb-19
Sad sad situation. As many have mentioned, he appears to have been a great friend and person who lived his life with gusto - prayers for Todd and his family and friends.

26-Feb-19
sent from WA

26-Feb-19
Todd's Wife, Katie,, just posted this and thought to share it. Prayers sent.

"I know you, probably like me, have so many questions. I am so thankful that I was able to know what had happened to cause this tragic event in my life. The accident seemed a mystery for a few days and I was harboring some bitterness towards Todd, but then the Iowa State Patrol continued to investigate. I will forever be grateful to them.

The accident was captured on a home security camera. Todd was almost home from shed hunting when a dog ran out in front of him. He braked as he saw the dog coming at him, when it continued to charge him he swerved to try and miss it, however it could not be missed which caused him to roll the wheeler and be thrown from it. Of course I wondered if he had found any sheds that day, thinking he better have made all of this worth something, and yes, he did find some sheds. One of the sheds was of a buck on the hit list this season, so I'm sure he had a great day shed hunting and then was coming home to cuddle with Baker and I.

I was able to tell Todd I knew he didn't mean for this to happen, that he was being safe, and that he tried to prevent it. I am sure he was also grateful that I knew he was being safe and careful on his wheeler.

So lessons I've learned this week: 1. If you own a dog, make sure you have it contained. 2. Always wear a helmet on an ATV 3. Even if your spouse says no to a helmet, make them wear it, or hide the keys to the wheeler ?? 4. The state patrol and emergency medical first responders are heros. 5. Always hug and kiss your loves ones and don't let them leave the house until you do. ?Thankfully that was our family rule. ??"

26-Feb-19
Thanks for posting that Hawkeye. Touching!

26-Feb-19
It reads as though the swerving ATV ran over the charging dog which caused the ATV to roll??

26-Feb-19
So sad. Prayers. my best, Paul

27-Feb-19
Godspeed Todd, you were a kind and gentle soul. You pursued your dreams with courage and dignity. I was proud to call you a friend. God Bless the Pringnitz family.

27-Feb-19
Prayers and condolences for his family.

02-Mar-19
RIP brother. Tell Kelly we said hello. Rough year.

02-Mar-19
So tragic. Prayers to the family. Thanks, Eyad.

03-Mar-19
The Angels r rejoicing in heaven, prayers for the ones left behind

• Sitka Gear