bow_hunter44 23-Feb-19
Huntcell 23-Feb-19
Mule Power 23-Feb-19
TREESTANDWOLF 24-Feb-19
Mule Power 24-Feb-19
TREESTANDWOLF 06-Mar-19
TREESTANDWOLF 06-Mar-19
22-Feb-19
Any experience with this outfit for mtn lions?

22-Feb-19
Corey is a friend and is a great houndman, you won't go wrong. Top notch hounds.

22-Feb-19
Never hunted with him have spoken t

22-Feb-19
Never hunted with him but was considering deer hunt a few years ago. Spoke to game warden about deer quality in the area he had good words to say about Corey.

23-Feb-19
Corey and his wife are really nice people. But if you really want your best chance to kill a lion stick with Travis Reggear. I’m telling you he’s as good as it gets. He doesn’t guide much for elk etc. He’s a HARDCORE houndsman. Give it a bit and I think you’ll get more comments on your other thread. There are guys on here who have hunted with him.

23-Feb-19
The country that Little Lost and Reggear hunt in is as different as night and day. Orofino is the northern Idaho habitat whereas Howe is the Snake River plane habitat. Which do you prefer?

23-Feb-19
The tie breaker.

Which one has the best coffee?

23-Feb-19
A true blue houndsman lives on the stuff so I’d say Travis. When he’s not running cats hes treeing bears. Seriously though his hunting in wintering grounds along a 53 mile long reservoir is very unique. Plus over there he can hunt either sex lion. Not many guys go home without a cat. Good chance of a bonus bobcat too if you want to pay the fee.

24-Feb-19
McCree, read my report, then my thread under the Mt. lion forum.

Sending a PM

Rich

24-Feb-19
What’s the title of your thread Rich?

06-Mar-19
Mule, tried to locate it, here the show video from " The Outfitter

06-Mar-19

TREESTANDWOLF's Link

• Sitka Gear